• 363 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6806 Players Online
  • 6443 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Have agree and disagree reactions in suggestion posts

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by traincar100, May 17, 2021.

Tags:
?

Do you agree that this should be added?

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I got this idea from cubecraft and it works well. In there suggestions forum posts there are 2 reactions agree and disagree and if they get 25 agrees it gets forwarded. I think there should be something like this on Mineplex forums because then it could be forwarded up if a lot of people like the idea (the number does not have to be 25) plus it could still help if people don’t make a poll on there suggestions.

Posted May 17, 2021
    Fusafez and BINGUSLOVER27 like this.
  2. I agree but it removes power from higher ups so it will not happen

Posted May 17, 2021
  3. Hey there @traincar100! Thank you for taking the time to make this thread and suggest this idea! I'm honestly on the fence about this idea. I mean, polls already exist, and feedback can be collected both from the poll results and of course, the feedback left on the thread. In theory, yes, it would be nice to have a 'certain' amount of reactions and then have the idea forwarded, but I personally feel that it's more efficient to allow feedback to build rather than just having it forwarded after a certain amount of reactions. For that reason, I unfortunately disagree with this becoming an additional feature on the Website. I appreciate the idea suggestion though! I'm interested in what other players may have to say in regards to this idea suggestion.

Posted May 17, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.