• 1218 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9656 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello! - DivinePegasi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DivinePegasi, Sep 14, 2018.

1. Hi everyone! I’m DivinePegasi, but you can call me Emma if you’d prefer. I come from the land of yees and haws, AKA Texas!

I’m very friendly and outgoing but shy at first, so don’t be afraid to message me! I am currently 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. I was ranked in the top 4% of my class for freshman year, and my favorite subject is math or chemistry. After I graduate high school, I plan to go to college but I’m not sure what I want to major in yet.

I’m a YT on Mineplex, and I’ve been playing on the server since around late 2013 - early 2014! You can often find me chatting in the Mineplex discord, in the lobbies, playing in an event server, or my own MPS when I stream! You can find my Mineplex videos and streams on YouTube and Twitch by looking up DivinePegasi!

Outside of Minecraft, I enjoy swimming for my high school team and traveling. Last year I qualified for the district + regional swim meet, as well as earning a letterman jacket! I have also been to 10 different countries, with more to add in the future hopefully! Occasionally, I’ll go to Minefaire events which is a Minecraft community convention, similar to Minecon. I’ve been to 4 so far (5 after this weekend!) as a small YouTuber. Some other games I enjoy playing currently include Overwatch, Skyrim, Stardew Valley, The Forest, and much more.

If you ever want to talk to me, just send me a message on discord @ DivinePegasi#9374 or ping me in the Mineplex discord, I don’t mind!

P.S. if you create Mineplex content, you should check out my forums group! https://xen.mineplex.com/groups/mineplex-content-creators.113/

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    FireStar likes this.
  2. I am afraid to message you.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    FireStar and DivinePegasi like this.
  3. Don’t be, LOL! If anyone, I’m always afraid to message people :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 14, 2018
    FireStar likes this.
  4. It's so amazing to meet you! I love your channel and I'm excited to see more content from you!

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    FireStar and DivinePegasi like this.
  5. Hey gang

Posted Sep 14, 2018
  6. HELLO

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    DivinePegasi likes this.