• 1649 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10087 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello Fellow MinePlex Players!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SandBars, Aug 8, 2019.

1. Hi I would like to introduce myself to the community! My name is SandBars I have been playing mineplex for several years now and I love it. You may seem me in most combat based game modes like skywars, survival games, or turf wars. I am very kind and calm so if you ever see me in the lobby be sure to say hi because I would love to get to meet yall! and if yall want to talk be sure to add my discord SandBars#4529.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
    rockie777 likes this.
  2. Hey Sand! Glad you're enjoying your stay in Mineplex! Turf Wars is also one of my favorites, but I recently stopped playing it for Champions.

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  3. Welcome to The Mineplex Forum, I hope you have a fun time and meet more people! :D

Posted Aug 8, 2019
  4. I’m going to have to look into playing champions it seems fun and a good strategy game mode
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 8, 2019
  5. Hey buddy!
    Welcome to the Mineplex Forums. They’re a great place to communicate with each other and share ideas within the community. Great introduction, it was enjoyable to read. I also love playing combat games, I used to play heaps of Champions a few years back but I mainly play SG and Skywars now!! I hope to see you in game sometime. If you ever need any help with anything just send me a PM. :)

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  6. Hey Sandbars! I also play combat based games like skywars and cakewars too! So if I see you in a lobby, I'll definitely be sure to say hi! :D

Thanks for introducing yourself here, I always love to see people introducing themselves in this channel!

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  7. Heyo Sandbars! Welcome to the Forums! It's always nice to meet a new member. I play Turf Wars, SkyWars, cake Wars, and Paintball mostly, so I Iook forward to meeting you in game and I hope we can get along. :D

I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  8. Thank you so much! It’s
    Thank you I will be sure to say hello to you if I see you in-game sometime
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much ❤️
    --- Post updated ---
    Thanks ❤️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 9, 2019
    AyyNick and rockie777 like this.
  9. Hey Sandbars,
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums, I’m also into fast pace entertaining games like SkyWars. I hope to see you more on the forums and maybe even in-game!

Posted Aug 29, 2019