• 1782 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1782 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

hello gamers

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by nottodisappear, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Hi!!!! I'm nottodisappear (please be my friend if you get the reference I'm begging you), I used to be arcadiabay but I got locked out of that account </3 rip to my 76 levels and 800-sometyhing wins on speed builders :(

anyways.

I'm 19 years old (any my bday is on feb 23rd :)) and I'm from canada. in case you care, I am the L in LGBT.
    I play minecraft (obviously)
    Animal Crossing (but I got burn out rn lmfao)
    Smash
    Among us
    and various other things at any given time (Like Sonic Adventure <3)

uhhh fun fact(s)? I don't live w my parents, I'm getting a degree in psychology, and my fave bands/artists are My Chemical Romance, Daughter, Ex:Re (lead singer of Daughters' solo stage name) and Twenty One Pilots. Honestly I'm not that interesting. PLEASE BE FRIENDS W ME i miss playing minecraft with internet buddies :/

Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Cloudy and JREric like this.
  2. Hey!

I'm Arrow, welcome back! As you play Java and I play Bedrock you won't run into me expect on the forums, but glad you're here!

Rip indeed to the 76 levels, that's a lot of hard work :/ Hope you can work back up to it!

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  3. Heya, nice to meet you ^^

You're studying psychology, that's awesome. I recently started studying the subject too and it's absolutely fascinating. And I'd love to be friends too, if you ever see me around on the server don't hesitate to say hi and start up a conversation!

(Also, not to disappear is an album by Daughter, if I remember correctly)

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  4. Hi Nottodisappear!

My name is Amg, and I am currently a staff member here on the network. It was so nice to read more about you, and I think it’s cool that we have a couple things in common. Like yourself, I am currently studying psychology! As Affinity said above, I find the subject to be very fascinating and different. I also like to play Minecraft, Among us and Smash! (All of these games can be very fun.) If you ever see me around on the server, please feel free to say hey and maybe we could hop into a game! Again, it was nice to read more about you and I hope you have a wonderful day/evening.

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  5. Hey,

We have so many things in common! We both live in Canada (the best country by far), enjoy Super Smash Bros, and love to play Among Us! Hopefully, we can meet eventually in-game, and I hope you have a good day!

~~

Posted Oct 19, 2020
  6. Hey!

My name is Eric and my IGN is OnGodItsEric. I'm glad to see you coming back to Mineplex after losing your account. I had a similar situation happen to me several years back and I know how heart breaking that could be. Nonetheless, I'm happy to see you return. If you ever see me around on the server, feel free to message me and maybe we can play a couple games together. I usually main Cake Wars, but I'd be willing to play anything with any new friends I can find. Hope you have a great rest of your day. :)

Posted Oct 19, 2020,
    Last edited Oct 19, 2020
  7. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2020
    Jamey, TheArrow'sShadow, Amg_ and 3 others like this.
  8. Helloodle o/

I also really enjoy among us, pretty fun game to play with friends and great for having a laugh and trying to solve who the imposter is. It's really sad to hear that your level 76 account was hacked, it'd be really upsetting if I had worked that hard and it happened. Hopefully, you can work to get similar statistics again!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  9. Hallo \o/ I'm Destro, I enjoy playing Turf Wars a lot, recently I've been playing Call of Duty but that's about it, I'm fairly lazy and you probably will never see me in-game.

Posted Oct 20, 2020