• 1636 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10074 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello! I'm CowHatake.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by CowHatake, Aug 2, 2019.

1. Hello! As you can tell by the title my name is CowHatake but feel free to call me Tyler. I realized that I have never done an introduction on the forums before so I decided to say "why not!" and go for it. Sooooo, let us get started. I am 14 years old male who enjoys spending his time playing Minecraft, watching anime, reading manga, playing the guitar, practicing track and field as well as hanging out with my friends! I am currently a Java Trainee here on Mineplex and I am hoping to do well on my trial and become a Mod soon enough. I am always open to have a conversation and if you ever want to talk feel free to contact me. Some of my favorite games on the network include Super Smash Mobs, Cake Wars, Speed Builders, as well as Turf Wars. So far I have really enjoyed my Trainee trial as it has helped me improve myself as a writer and overall improve my character. I have met tons of new people on the way and I am looking to meet some more new people! Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that I can see you around the network soon!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    xUmbreon, xOeuf, Saker and 3 others like this.
  2. Howdy Tyler! Fun fact, my name is Tyler also!! I wanted to congratulate you on becoming a Trainee. I hope your trial goes well. That is really cool you do track and field. I am a basketball player myself. Power forward. I always wanted to try track, but my school does not offer it sadly. Anyways, thank you for all you do for the server, and I hope we can talk more in the future!

-Sterrio

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  3. Low key saw "Hello I'm CowHatake" and was like "how does this even work". Anyways though lol I've interacted with you a little bit in-game and its been a pleasure getting to know you a little bit. Normally I'd say welcome to the server but being a Trainee, you know your way around lol but I hope you have a blessed day!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  4. Hey Tyler!
    My name is Nick, and I liked reading your introduction! Congratulations on becoming a Trainee, and best of luck with your journey to becoming a Moderator. I think it's awesome you like Anime, I have never been the biggest fan of it but I've had friends keep telling me to watch it. I also love Cake Wars and Turf Wars. Feel free to add me in-game IGN: AyyNick, or message me if you want my discord :)

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  5. Hey there Tyler,

You've met me before in a voice call many times but I'd like to add onto your post,

You're an amazing person who will help anyone and everyone with anything that they need, you're also dedicated on giving back the community.

Anyway, It's very nice to see you posting about yourself, I'm sorry I haven't gotten around to congratulating you on trainee, Congratulations. It's also nice to see that we have a few games in common as well as watching anime, I'll be sure to catch up with you later c:

I'm not too big on Turf Wars myself but we should definitely play some cake wars and of course some Super Smash Mobs (if you're still not mad about the last time we played that c:)

Kind regards
    - Sakeusi

Posted Aug 3, 2019
    CowHatake likes this.
  6. Hello! My name is _Prof_, just the short version of MrDrProfessor. I am a 16-year-old male who enjoys video games, guitar, ice hockey, reading, and YouTube. My favourite games on the network are The Bridges, Survival Games, Cake Wars, Speed Builders, and Mixed Arcade. We do have a few games in common, if you wish to play together, my IGN is _Prof_ in case you want to friend me. Good luck on your trainee trial, I am looking forward to seeing you as a mod soon!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 5, 2019
    Sakeusi likes this.
  7. Hey Tyler! I also wanted to congratulate you on becoming a Java Trainee here on Mineplex and good luck on your trial! I'm also interested in joining track, but I gotta work on my stamina first. I don't watch too much anime, but the most recent one I watched was The Promised Neverland (really good anime by the way).

Posted Aug 5, 2019