• 4270 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12035 Players Online
  • 7765 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello lovely Mineplex players!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by factionsBR, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Hello everyone!
    My name is Emanuel, but you can call me factions (The name sounds strange, but I had no idea of the meaning, I discovered after a long time that I created it and decided that the name was not going to change). I am a Brazilian boy, I live in Brazil, but I dream of traveling to the United States seems like a good country, I like to listen to rap like Xxxtentacion, and also electronics like Marshmello (I have a backpack of him haha). I'm 13 years old, but my birthday is 10/25, it's 13 days "laughs". I am a Bedrock Edition player, long gameplay since launch and play almost every day. I came to make this presentation just so that some people could get to know me better and if you are interested in playing Mineplex with me, send me a message, modest part, I'm a good person, lol, (I do not speak English very well, forgive me if there is some writing error).
    :mineplex::bedrock:

Posted Oct 12, 2018
    LucasGaamer likes this.
  2. Welcome to Mineplex, Emanuel! I can see that you're already buffed out at level 38 which is awesome! I hope that you continue to make great memories and interact with the community. Best of luck in the future :D!

Posted Oct 12, 2018
    factionsBR likes this.
  3. Wow we share the same b day!

Posted Oct 13, 2018
    factionsBR likes this.
  4. Welcome, Emanuel!
    Welcome to the Mineplex forums! I suggest you read over the rules here. I find it really cool that we have similar interests when it comes to music! My best friend and I both like X and when I'm in the mood, Marshmello is always a good choice. The U.S. is a pretty cool place and I think you'd enjoy it! If you have any desired cities/states, that would be cool to know (maybe I could tell you about them). Happy early birthday! I hope you have a fun time on the forums!

Posted Oct 14, 2018
    factionsBR likes this.