• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello Mineplex!!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by _Petty, Mar 13, 2019.

1. _Petty

_Petty

I have played Mineplex on and off for a while now, never really actually created and introduction about myself so here I go :D

Hello! My name is Petty (no I'm not Petty nor am i related to Tom or Richard Petty) and I am one of many things :3
    I am going to go ahead and say that I am a big nerd considering I love my old video games. And I am not talking old as in three years old, I am talking old as in the very first game console :3. I love the Atari, I love SEGA Genesis, the N64, the PS1 and the PS2, their games are so much fun. I will have to say though that my most favorite console has to be the PlayStation 2. I grew up with that console and it is what gave me a deep love for gaming.

As for my life, I have done quite a bit. I am a very intelligent person, I am in what my high school calls the IB Program which is the highest class you can possibly take in high school (Its very difficult ;-;) I am also a part of the marching band and the instrument I play is the trumpet, and not only was I a part of the marching band, I was also the leader of the trumpet section. I am also an Eagle Scout which is a very respected rank in the United States considering it is the highest rank you can earn in the Boy Scouts of America. Being in the boy scouts as well as a trumpet section leader, I have a lot of leadership skills that I am very proud to have :D I have a deep love for nature and video games, yes I know, two very conflicting topics. I occasionally go out camping with my family and go hiking throughout all of Georgia and enjoy the wonders of nature.

As for my personality, I am typically introverted, however, if I feel like it, I can be a very extroverted person :) I typically am a very nice person always willing to help and I don't usually get angry too easily unless if I am being competitive or I am just in a bad mood. I am generally always willing to make new friends and am willing to conversate with someone whenever I get the chance to do so.

Some of my hobbies are collecting old items and antiques, gaming and camping/hiking

If you want to get to know me better just let me know :3 Just ask a question and I will answer it (unless if it is about private information)

it is nice to meet you all and be a part of the mineplex community :D

Posted Mar 13, 2019
  2. Coyly.

Coyly.

It's very nice to see that you play those instruments and very impressive how you got very high classes at your IB school. I've seen you quite a bit around in-game and I feel like you are a nice guy. I also love to see that you love nature and you truly do enjoy it! it sounds amazing. Anyways thanks for the introduction I really loved reading it and I also loved how you added detail which not a lot of people do. Well done! c:

Welcome to the forums!

Posted Mar 13, 2019
    _Petty likes this.
  3. Luvli

Luvli

What a beautiful post!!

I really feel like I got to know you throughout this post, it was quite lovely!! Wow I think your love for old video games and consoles is quite fascinating, a lot of people nowadays only focus on what's to come and never give a minute to reminisce on where all of it started. I totally know why you loved the PS2 so much, I grew up with it as well, and so for me it's definitely a reminder of a beautiful time. I would love to go and buy an old one, and get all old games and just play it for hours on end.

I love how intelligent you are!! It seems like school is going super well for you, which is honestly really great!! Wow trumpet I wouldn't consider an easy instrument, so I think it's such a cool instrument to learn. I think being a scout really builds life skills as well, it seems like you have a really wonderful life planned out for you!! It's funny because I too love nature and video games, and so I relate to that on another level haha.

I know what you mean by introvert and extravert as well, I was like that for years until I sort of became a more extraverted person. Being an introvert is awesome though, getting that alone time is just so great some days, and I still can relate to that. You seem super nice as well!! I can't wait to see you around in-game and on the forums more (: also collecting antiques is just so so cool, and if you have any really cool ones, I'd love to see them!!

I really hope to see you around on the forums more, and of course, in-game too! If you have any questions at all for whatever reason, you can always send me (or any other moderator) a private message (: Not sure how long you've been on the forums in particular for, but make sure to look over the rules at www.mineplex.com/rules just so that you're aware of them whilst posting around on the forums, or playing in-game!!

Can't wait to see what wonderful things you post, and if I see you in-game, I'll be sure to say hello!!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    _Petty likes this.
  4. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey there!

It is great to see you are part of the marching band! However, I was never in the marching band before, and I did not have any experience too. Speaking about the instrument, I also played piano too. I used to do my piano lessons with one of my favorite instructor, but not anymore.

You also mentioned that you played some of the classical consoles too. I remember that I had my old NES console when I was a toddler, but I do not have it anymore sadly. I also wish that if I have my own PS2 and some of the Kingdom Hearts series too. Right now, I have my own Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and DSi with me!

Hopefully, I am looking forward talking to you someday! :)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    _Petty likes this.
  5. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Congrats! I'm an almost Life / First Class Scout currently.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    _Petty likes this.
  6. _Petty

_Petty

Well, its good to meet you all :D glad to see some other scouts and retro game lovers out there who share some of the same hobbies as me :D and @Luvli i am pretty active on the forums and in game already :3

@Vocaloiid good luck on your climb to eagle!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Luvli and Vocaloiid like this.
  7. Hey!

Welcome to the forums! I recently also started playing some old games. A few days ago I got back into age of empires. I hope you have an outstanding time on the forums!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    _Petty likes this.
  8. ___TacoCat___

___TacoCat___

Hey!
    I can see the effort you putted in your introduction! (it's really long but I read it)
    I hope you can have fun in the forums too!
    --- Post updated ---
    and good luck on your high school!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    _Petty likes this.