• 1776 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10214 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello There!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Digital_Hailey, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Heyo, heya! My name is Hailey, or as some might know me in game, Digital_Hailey.

Some facts about me:

-I am 15 years old.
    -I have been playing Mineplex for a very long time. I used to be somewhat active back when the forums were on Enjin.
    -My favorite Mineplex game is Speed Builders.
    -Ideally, I'd like to become a Trainee someday.
    -I play guitar and I sing. (I really love music.)
    -I have a cat named Toby that I really love.
    -I'm starting to frequently stream with my friends.
    -I used to be part of a Mineplex group called MSC.

I'm always open to talking and making new friends! Feel free to send me a message!

Have an amazing day/night!

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    MythicalCake and Kyuine like this.
  2. Hiya! Firstly nice to meet you! It is nice to find another person who wants to be a staff member :D Good luck with that as well and I wish you nothing but the best :P

I love music as well!! Any favorite genre's? Artists?

I love pets :D I have 3 cats and 4 dogs... As you would think, quite the handful.

If you need anything feel free to @ me or PM me and I'll try my best to help!

Have a good day!

-Kyuine

Posted Aug 7, 2019
  3. Hey!

Welcome back to Mineplex. I liked reading your introduction, I also used to be very active when the forums were on Enjin, but recently I have returned and I am active on these forums now as well as in-game. I like Speed Builders too, I am just not the best when it comes to memorizing things, but if I work on my memory by playing it more often I am sure I could improve.

I used to play guitar! I played it for around 6 months when I was really bored and it was great to be able to escape reality and make some tunes, but I guess I lost interest and didn't have enough time to pursue it. Maybe later down the track I'll play it again. Also I wish you good luck with Trainee, with time and dedication to the server, I'm sure you'll eventually be successful. I'd recommend checking out these two guides which are super handy before applying - Becoming a Trainee and Becoming a Trainee: 2 .I am always keen to play a game, so either shoot me a PM on the forums or add me in game (IGN: AyyNick). It was great to learn a lot about you, I hope to see you around the server. :)

Posted Aug 7, 2019
    MythicalCake likes this.
  4. Hey there, welcome back to the community!
    I am taking guitar classes as well, not sure if I really enjoy it or not, but I love music as well!
    Speed Builders is fun, even if I am not that great at it. I used to have a cat named Toby as well! He was a tuxedo, what about yours?
    I wish you luck with becoming a Trainee! Refer to the posts that AyyNick gave you, they are very useful. I used to be staff as well and am also considering applying again. I hope to see you as a Trainee!

Posted Aug 7, 2019