• 595 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3362 Players Online
  • 2767 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Killer_2020, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Hello everyone,
    I'm Killer_2020 and I'm 14 years old, I live in Brazil and one of biggest goals in this community is making this community better, and invincible. I would like to be part of the staff and this would mean so much to me, I do accept the responsibility when it comes the time.
    So I enjoy making tutorials and posting them here, I love to reply threads and much more.
    Thank you all!

Posted Oct 6, 2018
  2. Hello Killer_2020! I'm so happy to hear that your goals are benefits to the community! I'm also glad to see that you're wanting to become a staff member. I'm not sure how long you've been playing Mineplex for but I hope you could reply to this comment and maybe answer some other questions I have.

So yeah here's some random questions so I can get to know you better:
    What's your favorite Mineplex game?
    Outside of Minecraft, what things do you like to do?
    Besides playing your favorite Mineplex game, where else do you spend your time on Mineplex?

I hope you are able to respond, and I hope to see you around the network. Have a great day!

Posted Oct 6, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.
  3. Hello there,
    Replying to your questions,
    What's your favorite Mineplex game?
    My favorite Mineplex game is skywars, I've been playing this minigame since I bought Minecraft I think it is funny, helps me to improve my PvP, I lose most part of the time, but I'm always improving
    Outside Minecraft, what things do you like to do?
    Outside Minecraft, I play soccer, I enjoy sports, I like to watch TV Shows, Netflix, and other related stuff.
    Besides playing your favorite Mineplex game, where else do you spend your time on Mineplex?
    I spend my time doing parkour in the lobby, at Cake Wars, at Nano Games, that minigames are so funny, I enjoy them so much.

I've been playing mineplex since December of 2017, but I stopped playing Minecraft for a short period of time

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 6, 2018
  4. Heya! I'd love to visit Brazil, it seems like an awesome place to live. Your intentions for the community are great, I wish you the best of luck on your staff team goal. Tutorials are super useful so I'm excited to see what you post next. Skywars is super fun and one of my favorites too!​

Posted Oct 7, 2018
  5. Hello Killer_2020! How's your day? And do you like the new forums? Good luck with achieving staff and remember to always reapply even if you're feeling discouraged!

Posted Oct 7, 2018
  6. Hiya, welcome to the forums. Glad to know a bit about you, so thank you. I actually saw you in a couple of games today funny enough and was curious why your name was familiar. I guess I must have viewed this earlier without replying and remembered you. Anyways, good luck with your goals, I hope you can work towards completing them well c:

Posted Oct 7, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.
  7. Hello Pancake_7!
    My day was good, how about yours? Yes, I liked the new forums, they are beautiful and more "mobile-friendly". Thank you for advice!

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 7, 2018
  8. How's it going?

Hey Killer_2020, I would love to see you on the staff because your goals are based around helping the server, as they should be, however if I were to give you some advice I would say wait a little longer to apply for staff. Don't get discouraged, I'm just saying you should probably get some more experience before you apply.

I also enjoy playing sports, archery is more my speed, I'm not very good at soccer lol. I also enjoy watching Netflix, any good show recommendations? My favorite games are Minestrike and Turf Wars, in fact I just posted a new thread in off topic about it.

Hope to see you around,
    Kn1vez

Posted Oct 21, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.
  9. Hello there!
    Thank you for the advice!! I know about Mineplex a lot, I play on MP every day, I hope to learn more with staff and players!
    I have never tried archery, but I think it's pretty cool. I would not say that I'm good at soccer...think as a hobbie. I enjoy Netflix too, what do you think about Hulu? My favorite minigames are Cakewars and Skywars (now HH).

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2018
  10. I like how after my introduction everyone else made one xD I am a good impact to the community! :) But hello Killer!

Posted Oct 21, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.
  11. Have you ever consider being a political?? @Hoku

Have a nice day,
    Killer_2020

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2018
  12. Posted Oct 21, 2018
  13. I made an introduction on like the 25th of September but there aren't many replies to it.

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  14. Ah lol. I meant the next 3 being made after mine haha

Posted Oct 21, 2018
    Killer_2020 likes this.