• 3194 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12453 Players Online
  • 9259 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by JVSgamer, Apr 2, 2020.

1. -

Posted Apr 2, 2020,
    Last edited May 25, 2020 at 12:15 PM
  2. Heya!

Glad to see you returning! I've done a bit of that myself as well. I was never too big on consoles growing up, although we do have an Xbox in the living room. But regardless, it's always great to see older players come back and I hope to see you around sometime!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  3. Hello, welcome back. My name is John, I'm 16, and I live in the US. I play American Football and Lacrosse in school, and Tennis outside for fun. I love learning languages and I love science. I play ssm, pb, CW, and Sky on Mineplex and NBA2k and CSGO as well. Msg me if you need help with anything!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  4. Welcome back to Mineplex! It's always great to see players returning to Mineplex. I've actually been seeing it a lot lately, and that's great! I suggest checking out the rules, as they may have changed while you were gone. It's nice to meet you. I'm LT Tombstone 77, or LT. My real name is Leo though, so feel free to call me by either. I'm currently in High School! I enjoy reading, writing, playing/watching ice hockey and football, hanging with friends, and playing Mineplex! On Mineplex, I love to play Cake Wars with my friends! You'll mostly find me on Bedrock Edition, but I am on Java occasionally. I'm also a Bedrock Staff Member, so if you ever have any questions for me, feel free to ask! Welcome back once again, and I'll see you around!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  5. Hey there JVSgamer, I really love reading these and meeting new people from across the world, I really think it's cool to have a platform like this to interact with all kinds of different people.
    My name is Luka, I'm 19 years old and I'm studying law at the moment, I was really passionate about geography back in high school but I guess it just didn't work out for me, I'm glad you're studying it as I really think it's an amazing subject if you're passionate about it.
    I live in Serbia so we're both Europeans, :)
    If you ever wanna talk about something I'm always down to get to know people better and talk about literally anything, I'm really looking forward to seeing you around :)

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  6. Thank you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  7. football as in soccer? Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  8. thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
    LT Tombstone 77 likes this.
  9. Yea geo is a great subject , I’d love to talk more :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
  10. Hey!

Welcome back to the community! It was nice to talk to you and learn a little more about your interests/experiences. It's awesome to see that you like music and soccer/football!

If you want to learn more about me, I wrote a super long intro which you can find on my profile. I hope you continue to enjoy your time here!

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  11. thank you ;)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 2, 2020
    V3riity likes this.
  12. Hey there!

My name is Jeremy, and I'm 15 years old. I'm a Sophomore in High School. I used to play for my school's basketball team, but I was so focused on my grades more, that I quit after my Freshman year. I think it's cool that you're from Ireland. I'm a Moderator here on Mineplex and my favorite game is Cake Wars :D

Anyway, welcome back to the Network! Feel free to pm me on here or in-game if you ever have an questions, comments, or concerns.

Posted Apr 2, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  13. Thank you :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  14. Hey JVS!

I've already talked to you seeing as you are from Ireland, like me, but I'll welcome you back again! Social distancing is definitely starting to take its toll and it has increased my activity on the Mineplex network, not so much productivity with schoolwork though! Draw my Thing was also one of the first games I played when I joined in 2015 and it was a casual game that passed the time. I played Dragons too but I never became too invested in Turf Wars. As the years wore on, I began to branch out and experiment with other gamemodes, so now I can safely say that Nano Games is where I usually reside!

I'm 15 years old and I'm doing the Junior Cert, which you may have heard about. I am studying nine subjects, which sounds like a lot but I'm willing to bet you have a heavier workload as we do not go in-depth with many of our subjects given there are so many courses to cover. Keeping myself in shape is almost a must now as I'm being forced into exercise regimes every day, which is a pain as I was planning on signing up to the gym before quarantine. I play Xbox too so we do have a lot in common.

I'm very busy lately with schoolwork and I hope this clears up so we can play together soon! As a Trainee, I'll direct you to the rules over @ https://www.mineplex.com/rules/, and I'm pretty sure you are already in the Discord server. We'll make sure to arrange a time to try our favourite old-school games. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums as much as in-game!

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    ScarletBlood37 and JVSgamer like this.
  15. thanks bro :) was really nice meeting you and hope we get to play some games!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    WowCaleb likes this.
  16. Heyo! Welcome back! It's nice to see returning players in 2020. If you need any help with anything, or maybe play a game or two let me know!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  17. HEY HI HELLO

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    JVSgamer likes this.
  18. Hey! Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 5, 2020