• 652 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10835 Players Online
  • 10183 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ⠀⠀⠀, Jul 18, 2021.

1. Hello! I'm new to the forums, but have been playing on the server (java) for a bit. My in game username is Longitudes, and somehow I got an invisible forum name! Nice to meet yall!

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  2. Hi, ‏‏‎! Nice to meet you!

Posted Jul 18, 2021
    Paladise likes this.
  3. Hi member %E2%A0%80%E2%A0%80%E2%A0%80

Nice to meet u too :)

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  4. you must be the one...

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  5. Hey there! Welcome to the forums invisible username. It's a pleasure to meet you :P

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  6. Welcome welcome welcome… hope you have fun on the forum, and don’t get into trouble.

Posted Jul 18, 2021
  7. Hey!

Firstly, welcome to the forums! I'd like to start off by saying make sure you've read the rules so you can know what we don't like to see here on the forums to avoid breaking any rules. Regarding your invisible tag, feel free to create a Website Bug Report so it can be further looked into.

Now that's all out of the way, I'll introduce myself! Hey, I'm siee and I'm a Java moderator! I'm 15 years old and I'm from Canada. In-game you'll usually find me in Lobby-1, Cake Wars games, or NANO! As for the forums, I'm all over the place! My favourite sections are Off Topic and Arts & Banner Showcase.

Anyway, if you see me in-game, don't be shy and say hi! It was nice to meet you! <3

Posted Jul 19, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. Hellooo welcome to the forums! My name is Maeve. I hope you enjoy your time here, let me know if you have any questions! :D

You should tell us a little bit about yourself! I'm a Java Mod whose favourite games on the server are Speed Builders and Master Builders. I also play MIN sometimes where I really like Runner. :) I'm more active on the forums than in-game so if you'll be around here a bit you'll definitely see me. Outside of Mineplex, I really love video games, anime and manga! Anyways, that's a bit about me. See you around o/

Posted Jul 20, 2021
  9. WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!!

My name is BlondieBrook but you can call me Brook (or Blondie). Please reach out if you have any questions, and I will message you back ASAP! I'd recommend checking out Off-Topic as that's definitely one of my favorite sections. I hope to see you around!

BlondieBrook x

Posted Jul 20, 2021
  10. Hello! and welcome to the forums!!
    If you need any help just let me know!
    I hope to see you around!
    ~Alyss~

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  11. Mad lad your invisibility is scaring me

Posted Jul 29, 2021
    Lady_Alyss likes this.
  12. Hi! Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you around soon.

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  13. Hello! Welcome to the forums.

My name is Polar8, and I've played Mineplex for a while just like you, it's good to know there are still more of us. My forum name is the same as my in-game-name so feel free to add me as a friend so we could play some games.

That's all I can say, see you around!

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  14. Welcome to the forums Longitudes!

Posted Jul 29, 2021
  15. Hello and Welcome!

Posted Aug 2, 2021