• 594 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 594 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AlphaDivided, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Hi! My name's Alpha. I've been away from mineplex for a while but recently, I've started getting back into it. Hope to get to know everyone here eventually!

Thanks

Posted Nov 30, 2021
  2. Hi there @AlphaDivided,

I just wanted to quickly tell you that you have such a cute profile picture, omg! — In addition, I would like to of course, welcome you back to Mineplex! I sincerely hope you enjoy your time here on the Network. I completely understand that breaks are needed, and returning can be somewhat refreshing, and sometimes hard.

To introduce myself: My name is Amg, I’m 19 years old and I’m a Senior Moderator here on the Network! I work on the Forum Management Team, and cross-platform. In my free time, you’ll likely find me playing either Bomb Lobbers or Skywars on Bedrock. Outside of Mineplex, I am a full-time college student studying psychology! Some of my hobbies include hiking, working out, spending quality time with friends and family, watching Netflix, doing art and photography! If you see me around feel free to say hello!

I would just recommend refreshing yourself on the rules because it’s likely that some things have changed since you probably were last on. Other than that I again, really hope you enjoy your time back here on Mineplex! If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to shoot me a message. :)

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    AlphaDivided likes this.
  3. hi
    I'm Catfan

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    AlphaDivided, N0TVexx and Brownie ☕ like this.
  4. hi there alpha!!

(I love your pfp so much :D)

Also welcome to the community. here we have a variety of things you can do, you can post threads on discussions, opinions, ETC. you can customize you wall, post on other people's walls (your own too) and much more! If you have any questions then you can message me, or a moderator for help.

If you want to report a bug or something like that matter you can go to the bugs / reports page. If you need help with something then you can go to the help section on the forums.

I hope you enjoy your stay here and welcome aboard :) Good day

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    CatFan105 and AlphaDivided like this.
  5. Heyo!! Welcome back :)

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    AlphaDivided and N0TVexx like this.
  6. This is a true statement, and you will see him everywhere on here haha!

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    N0TVexx and CatFan105 like this.
  7. I am omniprese t
    So is my horrible spelling

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  8. Hi!

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    AlphaDivided likes this.
  9. Haha lol

Posted Nov 30, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.