• 787 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3366 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Help me get YT rank!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by OrangeGamer18, Oct 21, 2019.

?

Will you sub and tell your friends?

1. I will, and tell my friends!

33.3%
  2. I will, but no tell my friends...

33.3%
  3. No thanks,

33.3%
  1. Hey guys! As you might or not know, I run a YT channel. It would be the world to me if I just got the YT rank on mineplex! Please sub and tell your friends! Thank you! P.s, channel is in my signature!
    --- Post updated ---
    Here, channel in the signature!

Posted Oct 21, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  2. I would tell my friends if I had any XD

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  3. Thanks then, I guess?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2019
  4. I'll sub though when I get on again. Your yt is you username?
    --- Post updated ---
    Hello?

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  5. Aight imma subscribe

Posted Oct 21, 2019
  6. OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2019
  7. how do u get the rank

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  8. You have to have a certain amount of subscribers (500 or 1000 I think but I can't remember) then you request the rank and mineplex decides whether or not to give it to you. I think thats how it works anyway

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  9. ah ok

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  10. I already subbed

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  11. subbed :o

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  12. Actually, you can find the requirements here at https://www.mineplex.com/threads/content-creator-requirements.172/.

It is actually 2,000 subscribers, along with a few other general requirements like age, views per video, punishment history, etc. just so you know (you can click the link I put earlier on).

I think this would be more beneficial for you if you just upload a video of yours into the Youtube Showcase part of the forums, or just on your wall as these are both very good places to leave your video at! Good luck with your YouTube channel though, have a nice day!

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  13. Hey there! Just wanted to say that I am totally supportive of you and your goals and will be subscribing! It's awesome to see creators like you share content for Mineplexians like me and it fills me with joy. It yet another example of how amazing this community is, and I appreciate you doing this! I will definitely help you to the best of my abilities achieve this goal and can't wait to see you with your shiny new tag!
    <3

-saltyfishhy

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    Korben2005 likes this.
  14. It requires 2000 subs for the smaller

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
  15. I'm just sayin you have 31 subs currently and have a very erratic and infrequent upload schedule, if you're wanting to get 2k subs you're going to need to YouTube a bit more.

Posted Oct 22, 2019
  16. bruh

Posted Oct 22, 2019
    OrangeGamer18 likes this.
  17. my last video was 4 days ago, im only 12

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 22, 2019
  18. It's nice to see you want to become an actual YT member here on Mineplex. If you believe you're qualified to become a YT, make sure you meet all the requirements first here before you apply. Once you meet all the requirements, you can start filling out the application here. I don't have any additional comments from me, so I want to wish you the best luck on getting accepted to the YT program!

Posted Oct 23, 2019
  19. Yo,
    I like your enthusiasm on getting YT rank and this could be beneficial to both the server and your YT channel, but like many people have stated above, you should:
    O Read the requirements of the rank itself, you know the basic background information and things.
    O Take some time to improve and you know, boost your chances.
    Other than that, best wishes regarding your YT career/goals!
    Thankssssssss,
    BitByBitx32

Posted Oct 23, 2019