• 992 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6853 Players Online
  • 5861 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Here's how I got 100 Cake Wars Duos wins!

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Samysrski, May 10, 2021.

1. Here's the footage of my 100th win :)

Posted May 10, 2021
  2. thats a lots

Posted May 10, 2021
    Samysrski likes this.
  3. Hey!
    Nice job grinding for those 100 wins! Good luck on 200 and even more if that's what you're grinding for!

Posted May 10, 2021
    Samysrski likes this.
  4. i feel that "i was 5 blocks high" on a spiritual level

Posted May 10, 2021
    Samysrski likes this.
  5. OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2021
  6. @Mehmoodie Thank you! :D Yes, I am grinding for more :)
    I'm actually trying to get a little place on the Cake Wars Duos leaderboard. The 200th player is at 300 wins, so I gotta play more x)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2021
  7. nice video, I thought it was Java but I mean bedrock is still nice too. But, wish you luck on more wins!

Posted May 11, 2021
    Samysrski likes this.
  8. I have actually been enjoying Cake Wars Duos quite a lot and I plan on going for 100 wins too!
    Do you have any advice for someone who is relatively new to the game-mode?
    Congratulations on this milestone, I am sure that this took a lot of time and effort and that it was not easy at all.
    The video was edited very well and I absolutely love the music that you put in the background.
    Have a great day and good luck if you are planning on going for more wins in this game!

Posted May 11, 2021
    Samysrski likes this.
  9. @Hwno Hi! :)
    I'm really glad you enjoyed the video!
    Alright, so I'm not the very best Cake Wars player, but I think I can still give you some advice!
    (I don't know if you're on Bedrock or Java, but i'm going to give common advices you can use for both)
    ------------
    -You have to learn speedbridging. Speed is key on this gamemode.
    -Never forget to keep some blocks in your inventory, you never know when you can use them.
    -At the beginning of the game, always replace the wooden sword with an iron sword.
    -Don't neglect iron armor. It's not hard to get and it makes a really big difference.
    -Try and kill the team next to you in spawn as soon as possible. That way you won't have to fight for the emerald point.
    -Always be first to get the central point.

That's all I can think of right now, sorry x)
    Anyways, hope it helps! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 12, 2021
    Hwno likes this.
  10. duos so freeski shame i got banned for no gravity hahahahahah

Posted May 12, 2021
  11. That is actually very helpful, thank you for taking the time to point these things out for me, I very much appreciate it!

Posted May 12, 2021
    Samysrski likes this.
  12. Congrats on 100 wins! Bedrock CakeWars is very weirdly different from the java side of things, I sometimes play bedrock CakeWars but I mainly play on java but it's nice to play bedrock every once in a while. I hope the journey was worth it and again, congrats on 100 wins :)

Posted May 12, 2021
  13. Hey there @Samysrski! Huge congratulations on achieving 100 wins in CakeWars, that's such a huge milestone and you should be proud! I guess here's to many more wins to come! Aside from me congratulating you, I wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed watching this CakeWars video! As a Cross-Platform Staff Member, it has been really cool becoming accustomed to both platforms and seeing the differences in play styles. If I'm being honest, I really prefer CakeWars on Bedrock more than Java, just because it tends to be more relaxed. As Blaze said above, I really felt it in my soul when you said "i was 5 blocks high." LOL! Anyway, keep up the great work and best of luck in getting more wins in CakeWars! c:

Posted May 12, 2021
  14. Congratulations! I can't even count that high. I can only count to two. One, and that other number that I don't know. Congratulations again!

Posted May 12, 2021
  15. First of all, congratulations on your 100th victory! Playing enough games to get that far is pretty rough, speaking from experience. I have to say, though, it gets far easier with more practice (and especially when you play with someone you can count on :P)

Posted May 13, 2021
  16. nah this is garbo, get in a party with your mate - then go buy 16 blocks and instant rush the other team. after killing & eating their cake split up to go to the side beacons, cap them then go to mid

Posted May 13, 2021
    Hwno likes this.
  17. @Amg Thank you so much for the support! I don't really think 100 is THAT much, but I still very appreciate your comment! It's so nice :)
    I'm down to play whenever you want, I'm getting kinda bored of playing with randoms! I really wanna see your play style.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 13, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  18. Yessir congrats and keep up the grind. 1k next (:

Posted May 13, 2021
  19. @Coyly. Thank you so much for the support!! ^^ I really much appreciate it! :)

(love your pfp btw ;))

OP OP
    Coyly. likes this.
  20. I didn't expect this much support from all of you guys!
    This community truly is amazing.
    Thank y'all so much <3

OP OP