• 984 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5467 Players Online
  • 4483 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hero’s of GWEN

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by DrNehls, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Is there any chance of Hero’s of Gwen being brought back? It was my favorite game and super competitive. I would love it if it came back. Thanks!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    Paladise likes this.
  2. Not public info, but if you are interested in bringing it back, I suggest posting a thread under the New Game Discussion sub forum. Good luck with bringing it back if you do! :)

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  3. Hey,

I highly recommend reading this thread for more information on why HOG was removed. I don't believe I played much of Heros of Gwen when it was released, but I do remember it having a lot of bugs and design issues which didn't make it fun for the community to play, thus having no point of being on Mineplex.

If you would want HOG to make a return, if I were you, I would make a massive thread with a ton of detail in the New Game Discussion subforum (https://www.mineplex.com/forums/new-game-discussion.41/) with changes that would make HOG fun, and popular on Mineplex. If you say enough to sway the minds of the staff team and the community, it's possible that it will make a return. If the Developers still have the code stored away somewhere, it's possible if you make a good point on why it should be brought back.

~~

Posted Nov 26, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  4. Hey! Although I never got to play Heroes of GWEN when it was released, I have played it in MPS' before. The game seems like a fun game with a great concept and I think it would be great if brought back. From my understanding, there is no plans to bring the game back. With that being said, make a forum post in the section you feel fits what you are saying, and try and bring back heroes of GWEN! The forums is the best place to bring up ideas!

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  5. Hey there!

The developers have the code since it is within Mineplex Player Servers (MPS)'s. However I would like to point out since Sobki is already focused on releasing a new gamemode soon (most of which has been kept under wraps), it is unlikely that Heroes of Gwen will be coming back any time soon.

Posted Nov 26, 2020,
    Last edited Nov 27, 2020