• 285 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2975 Players Online
  • 2690 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HERO or IMMORTAL Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Mineplexers!

I have been playing Mineplex for a while now, but I never really got involved with the forums, so this is my way of showing how much I appreciate this community! One of you who reply will be receiving the permanent HERO rank or 1 month of IMMORTAL!

Stipulations:
    1. Anyone can enter!
    2. You can pick which you prefer as long as #3 is met.
    3. The Hero rank can only be given away if the rank sale is still on-going at the end of this giveaway.
    4. The Immortal rank is up for grabs regardless!
    5. If you do not wish to enter but still want to respond to the questions, you can! (Just specify please)

To enter the giveaway, simply reply to the following:
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?

These times are unprecedented and can be scary, so let's create a positive place to remember: we will get through this together!

*Note: After 2-4 weeks of time (depending on participation), I will use a random number generator to select one of your replies.*

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  2. My response:
    • I'm a senior in high school, so there are definitely things I am missing! But I am using this time as an opportunity to enjoy precious time with my family before I start college in the fall. I know that when it is all over, we will truly have an understanding of what matters in life: the relationships we have with friends and family.

• I am a musician; I play the trumpet, so I have been recording and posting some songs to social media to try and keep my family and friends entertained. This is also a great time to spend practicing and preparing for college band.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  3. IGN: ImagineESPingLOL (i will change it soon so if I somehow win be on the look out for that xd)
    •How am I holding during the quarantine?
    Im kinda bored but I’m doing other activities and stuff that keep me occupied. So I’m doing pretty well.
    •What am I doing to stay healthy and positive?
    Social distancing mainly to protect those at risk (which are a few people in my family). I’m also doing work and stuff outside of my house so I can get up from block hunt and school work. My work load is kinda alot since I’m taking ap and honors classes but it’s been fun
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway especially during this time of hardship for some or for those who may not be able to afford a rank! (or if you’re like me and you want the rank just to make it look like eternal o_o)

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and Walker like this.
  4. I'm glad you're doing well overall! Feel free to DM me if you want to play some Mineplex games. Hang in there buddy!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
  5. Hey Walker! First off, I want to say thank you for doing this giveaway. It’s super awesome if you to do this for the community, and I’m sure it’ll be appreciated immensely!

IGN: xTakis

How are you holding up during this quarantine? I’m holding up pretty well so far. There are some things I’ll miss about school, but there’s nothing to be done about that. I haven’t received that much school work, so at least I’m not overly stressed out. As for the virus, I’m not too concerned about catching it. I’ve been changing my daily routine up each day, so I’m not bored out of my mind just yet.
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home? To stay positive, I usually interact with my family or friends, to ease my worries. As for staying healthy, I regularly participate in activities at my house, that keep me in shape. Not only that, but I stick to a healthy diet and try not to eat anything unhealthy for me.

Again, thank you for doing this giveaway and best of luck to everyone who decides to enter!​

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2020
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    • Well, I am a secondary school student, so not much studying for me. HOWEVER, I am doing my grade 5 guitar exam soon so plenty of guitar practice. I learned Wet Hands for fun yesterday. I baked some cornbread today because I love cornbread. I am IMPROVING my Minecraft and FINALLY saved up to buy Chicken in SSM which makes me happy! Also, I have been doing history essays cause I am behind in history. So I would say I'm holding up great- I'm reading plenty too!
    • I am doing the Joe Wicks challenge which is super fun! I do it with my mum, and I win! I go out to the park with my two dogs Han Solo and Obi Wan and that's also very fun. I learned how to bake millionaire shortbread which is GREAT because its amazing. I am Skyping my friends everyday, and I really miss them! I am also studying, because that is very important.
    • I really would appreciate if you gave me the Hero rank, it would make me super happy in these dark times.
    • Stay safe,
    • PARTY

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    NinjaMaster895, Walker and xGetRekted like this.
  6. Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad that you are doing well! I find myself turning off social media/the news to keep myself from worrying too much. Best of luck to you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    xGetRekted and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  7. I really appreciate what you are doing for the community @Walker . Even if I don't get it, I know you brightened up someone else's day! PS when will you decide?

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  8. Gotta get that practice in!!! I'm glad you have plenty to do, and I LOVE those dog names!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Party and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  9. Thank you SOOOO much. Obi is very happy. Han, however, is asleep.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker and asfhjjsnx782$e like this.
  10. When will you decide who gets it? BTW I'm going for Hero

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. It will be dependent upon the amount of people who keep interest. If there are still people entering in a week, I will continue until probably the 2 week mark. We will see, and I will keep you updated!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
    asfhjjsnx782$e likes this.
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine? I'm fairing well and staying positive spending my team upping my cake wars wins.
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home? I play some mineplex to keep my mind positive and go out for some exercise every now and then.
    IGN: Vxnez
    [FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]- I would love to get a hero rank as whenever I do /admin no one even bothers to look at it and hackers just go and kill me. All my friends who are at similar skills have Eternal or Immortal. I would love to at least get Hero as I feel left behind.
    Thanks for hosting this, best of luck, Vxnez

Posted Apr 3, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 5, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  12. How are you holding up during this quarantine?

Quite good? Except for the fact that I actually caught a DIFFERENT type of virus infection - it is called pityriasis rosea. If you search it up, its one of those diseases that one can't help but question, "How does one get this?", but here we are... I

What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    I am spending more time indoors right now, and although my infection is not contagious, I am still very cautious with my hygiene, such as wearing a mask when I'm outdoors.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  13. Just searched it up- looks painful! I really hope you recover soon!
    partyyyy

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  14. When will you choose?

Posted Apr 3, 2020
  15. Hey Walker, I know you've just recently started becoming active in the community, but I think it's really great that you're doing this giveaway for the community! I'm really sorry that your last year of high school had to go this way, but I hope you can make the best of it. I too am spending time with my family and making good use of my time off from going to school. I also played in the band as well and was part of it for 5 years. Unfortunately, I am not continuing playing but I enjoyed it a lot and made many friends. My turn hehe:
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine?: I am doing well, I am really enjoying the ability to sleep in and do things that I enjoy more often. I am worried about the world and hope that everyone can stay safe.
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?: All the extra time at home has given me the opportunity to exercise more often and play games online with my friends. I'm hoping that after this passes, I can be a better person than I was going into it.
    Thanks so much again for doing this giveaway! Also, even though it's unlikely that I'll win, my Ign is Snowwii

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    NinjaMaster895, xGetRekted and Walker like this.
  16. I'd like to enter for a friend, ign ANZSnipez
    1) I'm doing pretty normal during quarantine- I'm not the most social person regardless and I've been keeping in touch with my friends pretty much daily through discord. I am getting a little bit of cabin fever though, it's weird go days without going outside.
    2) I've mostly been playing piano and listening to music to help keep me somewhat sane throughout this situation. Otherthan that, my friends and I all get together to play jackbox over discord which is always a blast.

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Walker like this.
  17. Hey! I just want to start off by saying thank you for doing this! It’s awesome of you to give back to the community! I’m sure many players will be grateful for this!

IGN: ShatteredAbyss_
    I would prefer Hero Rank instead of Immortal, as I currently only have Ultra, and a rank upgrade would be awesome!
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine? I’m doing fairly well, besides not having a lot to do. My family and I are all healthy, so that’s always good. I do miss my daily routines that are now gone due to this crisis, and online school is a bit of a pain, but overall I don’t really mind it. It gives me time for Mineplex, which is always good.
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home? I try to constantly be active. I eat healthy foods, and stay away from food that isn’t good for me. To exercise, I’ll go outside to play football in my yard, but mostly I’ll stick to indoor hockey. I also work out inside, and I keep myself fit. I mostly just play Mineplex, as there isn’t much to do, and that does a good job of keeping me positive. I also attend to my Staff duties, so that’s always good too.
    Once again, thank you so much for doing this! Good luck to all who enter! :D

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    • IGN ChaosSpark
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine? very well so far
    • i have been working on teaching myself wood working and basic carpentry,
      it has been fun so far and furniture is so expensive these days so now i make my own. :)
    • i already have a Hero Rank so can i ether have a rank upgrade to Titan or the Color Splash Cosmetic Set. Thank you for the Giveaway

Posted Apr 3, 2020
    Walker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.