• 382 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5727 Players Online
  • 5345 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HERO or IMMORTAL Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you were to win the giveaway, you would receive one month of the Immortal rank. I apologize, but I cannot provide you with a rank upgrade or cosmetic set.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2020
  2. My IGN is Jxliee, I'd prefer Hero but that's only if it's plausible for you. (:
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    Honestly, quarantine has been really rough for me so far. Spending this much time with my family has been nice in some sense, we've played quite a lot of games together, but we've also had quite a few fights which led to me to breaking some quarantine rules. I miss my friends and the workload is unreasonable in some classes more than others. I feel quite thrown off of the routine I had built so now I wake up at either 7:40am or 9:56am. I'm aware that's slightly specific but it's literally always 9:56am when I look at my phone after waking up. I had a huge issue with some online friends too but after about 10 minutes of feeling mad, I just realized it was a waste of time and that now I'm free from a bad relationship.

So overall, kinda mixed. Its been rough and it's taking a lot of adjusting but in some regards, its been great.
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    Some day's I just forget about the virus, stop reading about it, turning off the radio while I'm in the kitchen or at least moving to a different room. It's a lot to hear and since people I actually know have gotten it, so it's especially sour to hear all the time. It makes me angry sometimes hearing the news so, in order to get out of that, I spend a day in the unknown. I did it the day the cases hit 1 million so I'm kinda glad I didn't sit down and dwell on that for a day because that definitely would've upset me. Playing games (usually MC or League of Legends) and talking to my old (real-life and online) friends has been a massive help because I feel reconnected with them and it has made things easier for me.

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  3. Heyo!

I won’t be entering this giveaway because I have Immortal rank already, but first off I want it thank you for being so generous and hosting this giveaway!
    Although I am not entering this giveaway I will still respond to this question.
    Other than the fact I have the Coronavirus I am doing quite well.
    Due to the fact that online school is shorter than in-person school I have much more free time and that means much more time to play Mineplex!
    Though another thing that I guess I don’t like about the quarantine is online school.
    It is much harder to focus because I can just start to play Minecraft and other video games whenever I want.
    It’s also kind of boring because we have limited resources so most of my online school is just listening to teachers lecturing us.
    Though I hope all of you are doing great!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  4. hey! thanks for hosting this giveaway!! im sure everyone appreciates it
    I'd like to enter one of my friends for Immortal rank: Landay
    I'm doing okay I guess, online school has been pretty decent and I get more gaming time xD
    Although that does lead to me playing excessively and taking up a lot of my time :d
    Playing Mineplex and talking to friends has been great, as for staying healthy, just taking the usual precautions- staying home, washing hands, stuff like that.

once again, thanks for hosting this giveaway, and make sure to stay healthy :D

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 9, 2020
    godaroura and Walker like this.
  5. IGN: Bubbblez
    Good, i dont mind being on my own

Basically just playing mc and doing my schoolwork
    (Edit) idk if i have to like add anything else on this i read the post i dont think so but yeah, thx for doin this giveaway i probs wont win but hey.

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    • How are you holding up during this quarantine? Very good.
    • What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home? Sleeping all the day.
    IGN: Oxygenous

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
      Very well.
      Nothing special, tryharding minecraft.

Ign: Oxygenous

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  6. IGN OF MY FRIEND: Oxygenous

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.

7. Three people in a row entering for the same person what are the chances?!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    NinjaMaster895, Party and Walker like this.
  8. IGN AdamVonBadam
    I'd say I'm holding up pretty well, and I think I've been able to adapt to the changes (thanks to my awesome family and school)

I'm practicing the trumpet, going on bike rides, and playing Minecraft :D

I have Eternal so if I somehow win this giveaway, I would choose Immortal :)

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Johnny Welamton and Walker like this.
  9. How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    To be honest I don't think the quarantine itself is as bad for me as it is for most people, I don't really have too much of an issue with just staying indoors. The virus itself is scary, but me and everyone in my family is doing all they're supposed to do (washing hands regularly, keeping distance from others, staying inside as much as possible).

What are you doing to stay positive and healthy at home?
    Since we're stuck indoors it's been a good excuse to just have lots of fun playing games. Currently I'm working my way through the Witcher series, and I just got Persona 5 Royal yesterday too, those will definitely keep me entertained and make time go by fast. I'll admit I haven't done too well on the staying healthy part, been eating like crap and not really doing any exercise, I do wanna change that though.

IGN: JMPhase (entering for 1 month immortal)

Thanks for doing the giveaway!

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  10. IGN: DuolingoBird (I'll take the immortal if the hero sale is no longer active but if it is still active, please give hero rank to my friend, ZaXP)
      I've been doing good, I'm used to spending all day playing video games so not much is out of the norm for me.
      I recently built my first ever PC, I've been saving up for over a year and it was a blast to make, and runs like a beast now (300+ fps on max settings CS:GO & Overwatch) But to stay healthy I've been taking time out of my day to step out into my backyard and get some sunlight and exercise by walking my dog.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  11. Thanks for hosting this giveaway! I had a hard time picking which writing prompt to follow, because I loved both of them, but I managed to settle on one.

I'm doing a couple things actually. First and foremost would be biking. In my province of Ontario, we're on semi-lockdown. However, we're still allowed to leave our houses for essential stuff as well as exercise. For me, this means my trust MTB and I taking a daily trip. These trips vary in distance, destination & length of time. However, generally speaking they're 60 to 90 minutes, 10-15 kilometres. There's honestly nothing comparable to getting your heartbeat up and just that feeling of adrenaline, plus the burn of uphill biking and the satisfaction when you make it to the top of the hill.

Second, I'm keeping busy with a number of fun family activities. So far we've done family baking, a family bonfire w/ roasted marshmallows and my own freshly made chicken & beef links, cleaned up the basement & garage, family movie night, and PowerPoint presentations where we each make PowerPoints and then give them to a random member in our family to present (usually embarrassing or funny ones). If it sounds nerdy, it's because we're a family of proud nerds :).

Furthermore, I've been doing my own solo stuff. I've been exploring & experimenting with new recipes in food, expanding my repertoire when it comes to what songs I can sing, trying to build my vocal range. I've also done a LOT of homework to try and get ahead of the curve so I'm less behind later on. Will let you know how that pans out.

All of this is keeping me happy & healthy. I feel GOOD! Better than I've felt in a long time, as a matter of fact. Being able to work out/do cardio on the daily has been the biggest thing, though. It's boosted my mood, attitude, and makes me feel less hungry between meals.

I'm a happy person, though. So other people may have different experiences. But hey, that's just me. Hope you liked reading the response, and I hope you're doing good too!

Regards,
    Isaac.

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  12. My ign is Gar3040
    I guess I’m good it’s just weird not seeing certain family members
    I have been riding my dirt bike and working on vehicles
    Uh I guess that’s it I hope I win gl to all
    Oh and I want to get the immortal for my account

Posted Apr 4, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 5, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    Pretty good. I was pretty busy during the past few weeks but finished the last of my workload recently and will return to work when the quarantine in my country is lifted (about a week left). Until then, I've got a list of exciting movies to watch every night of this week, snacks and ice cream ready :D
    1. Meme ._.
    2. Gf <3
    3. Plenty of sleep zzZ

Entering for a friend, preferably Hero rank
    IGN: 14211302051819

Posted Apr 4, 2020
    Party and Walker like this.
  13. Oxygenous hmm

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  14. IGN: TotalTelemetry

How are you holding up during this quarantine?
    I'm doing rather well, been better though.

I'm working on teaching myself fine carpentry, so that would be decorative items and such.

I really want to thank you for doing this!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  15. ign: vmw

- if I win, I would like the immortal 1 month subscription since i'm already eternal.
    To stay healthy at home, I've been reading books, keeping up with online classes, and going outside everyday to stay healthy (respecting the social distancing rule).

Honestly, I've been keeping up great during this quarantine. The only concern I have is how long it will be lasting.
    Thanks for hosting the giveaway, good luck to everyone who enters!

Posted Apr 5, 2020
    Walker likes this.
  16. Hi I'm a Dorito Anyways my IGN: Doritocipher (on bedrock if you want my Java it's QuiqCraft but I never use it.)
    How are you holding up this quarantine: I've spent time in my pool learning to swim and am going to learn to play the ukulele soon (I'm a 7th grader and am scared of deep water soo yeah.)
    What are doing to stay positive and healthy at home: Keeping those hands clean with soap/water, Spending time with my cat (he hates being alone so this is a dream for him) practising programming because I want to be a game developer.
    Which rank would I like: Permanent Hero because I'd rather have a longer lasting rank then a better one.

-Thanks, from a dorito that hopefully isn't eaten by a Kung Fu Master Turtle.

Posted Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    To be honest - I'm not doing too bad apart from my sleep schedule... I'll be sleeping at 5 am and waking up a 1 pm but I'll still get a lot done in the day. I would love to go outside a bit but due to current regulations that is impossible lest I go on a bike ride which I'm doing a lot lately.
    I have several hobbies - I have been occupying my time with them. I have been playing the piano for several years now and I keep expanding the number of pieces I can play - this has been really time-consuming yet enjoyable and as such is found to be a good method of staying positive and healthy at home. I also own a punching bag and so I can practice my MMA which I like to occasionally do. Finally, I have been continuing my learning of Russian. I've been self-learning Russian for some months now due to my aspirations of working at the Russian space agency - I believe that if I can learn a little bit now it will be beneficial should I get a tutor later in life.

Posted Apr 7, 2020,
    Last edited Apr 7, 2020
    Walker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.