• 384 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5670 Players Online
  • 5286 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HERO or IMMORTAL Giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Walker, Apr 3, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oh sorry didn't realize it already ended

Posted Apr 10, 2020
    Walker likes this.
    • I am holding up well during this quarantine. The free time i have now alowed me to do more things
    • I am washing my hands talking ti my relatives and playing dead by daylight on my xbox with my friends

Posted Apr 10, 2020
  2. Posted Apr 11, 2020
  3. Walker, you should lock this thread.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  4. IGN: Camdino
    Rank Desired: Immortal

How am I holding up during this quarantine? I am doing well actually, sure nice to get to catch up on sleeping hours that's for sure. I have been spending time with family and learning new things. Currently, I am learning how to code, starting with Javascript and most likely on to java next. Hoping one day my career may have to do with programming. So all in all not wasting away :)

To stay positive and healthy I have been relaxing and doing things I enjoy, and making sure to keep my mind sharp even when there is no school. I haven't really left the house much, I play sports trying to improve my soccer skills or play games with my brothers. Of course, playing video games. And makeing sure to stay at least 6 feet from others when I'm out on walks or bike rides.

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  5. This giveaway has ended

Posted Apr 15, 2020
  6. Congrats to the winner and thank you to Walker for hosting this giveaway! Since this giveaway is over I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thread Locked - Giveaway Ended

- GuardianInASuit | Your Friendly Mineplex Guardian​

Posted Apr 15, 2020
    scarlet, Walker and venez. like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.