• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7172 Players Online
  • 7172 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hero Rank giveaway

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AAR2020, Dec 3, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, at December 9th I will be hosting a MPS at 3:00 PM PST for the hero rank. I did this because I want everyone to have a rank without paying for it. Good Luck!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  2. How do you put this in giveaways?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  3. You can either lock this thread and create a new one in the giveaway section of the forums, or ask a moderator from mineplex.com/staff to move the thread. Thank you for hosting a giveaway!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  4. Ok you are put on the list of participants

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  5. what does OP post mean

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  6. OP means you are the original poster. anyone who has the OP on their name is the one who originally made the thread.
    like @BobTheSnowman said above me, you should recreate this thread in the giveaway section of the forums, which can be found here https://www.mineplex.com/forums/giveaways.53/
    I suggest locking this thread after you’ve made the new forum post, but if you don’t, a mod will be on their way to lock this thread later.

what i said is no longer relevant. thanks for hosting a giveaway (dont enter me, i already have a rank :p)

Posted Dec 3, 2020,
    Last edited Dec 3, 2020
    Bob16077777 and Orangey like this.
  7. yo

thx for hosting this giveaway

since I already have legend, i'd like to enter my friend @Hawkboy in this giveaway. His IGN is Hawkboy5281. Thanks!

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    yvuggu likes this.
  8. it’s not a typical giveaway where you enter a name and they choose someone at random, you have to compete for hero in their MPS

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Orangey, StyxKiller03 and Anna. like this.
  9. What’s MPS?

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  10. an MPS is a mineplex player server. Legend+ can host them. Java only

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  11. MPS = Mineplex Player Server. Basically a personal server that can be public or private and the host is able to choose what games to play, create MPS moderators, etc.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  12. Ah thank you

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  13. Np

Posted Dec 3, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.