• 1128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9566 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Hero's Adventures

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Liftsy, Oct 16, 2018.

?

Should Hero's Adventures be added?

1. Yes

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. I don't mind if it is added or not.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hey, I really like Halloween Havoc, and i want to see a replica stay forever. My idea of this: Introducing Hero's Adventures! It is basically Haloween Havoc, but instead of the big pumpkin, do flowers, etc. Basically, make it not be halloween themed, so it is fitting all year long. Maybe add purchasable kits, and achievement kits. See my below message to learn more.

Posted Oct 16, 2018,
    Last edited Oct 16, 2018
    AnythingElse likes this.
  2. Even though this is a great idea I think that it would get boring quite quickly and waiting for a special event wouldn't be as exciting anymore! It takes away the special feel of when these special events occur and I think that it should stay the way it is now.

Posted Oct 16, 2018
  3. The concept up there is very rough. The heroes, and the bosses are what inspired this. Basically, you spawn in front of a flower, instead of a pumpkin. It is broad daylight out in Hero's Adventures. You have to find a hole to go through a maze made of glass, then, you come out of the other side. There, the Halloween Havoc mobs (Zombies Spiders and Skeletons) spawn, and you and your 3 teamates have to kill 150 of them combined. (Basically, if you only had a team of 3, all of your teamates would only need to kill 50 mobs each.) After your team of heroes kills 150 mobs, a door opens, and in the room it opens too, you will find a boss. It would have the same stats as Gendo the Angel, but it has a steve head instead of a pumpkin, grey wings instead of black wings, and he shoots fireballs and arrows, and TNT instead of corrupt carls, etc. By killing the boss called Fred the Flyer, your team of heroes would get a powerup. 1 permanent level of Regeneration, and Health Boost, and also 1 temp level of absorption. You (or any other hero) would need to complete a parkour. After completing the parkour, the rest of your team teleports to the person who completed it. Then, there is another boss - Skeleton Stack. It will be 3 skeletons in full iron armor with speed 1 riding eachother. After killing this boss, your whole team gets permanent speed 1 and haste 1. Also, it gives each team member an iron pick. After that, you have to mine through Granite with the iron pick Skeleton Stack dropped, to find a maze. You then have to complete this green maze made of glass, and then you find a 3rd boss. This boss is an ordinary giant, but it has resistance 2 and strength 2. It gives all your teamates full diamond armor to prepare for the 4th and final boss - Crazy Carl. Crazy Carl is Carl the Creeper, but it has white wings and flies, it is charged, etc. Crazy Carl has Health Boost 15, Resistance 2, and it's fuse time is set so high it pretty much never explodes. It produces zombies in full iron armor with diamond swords and strength 2. He produces 15 zombies when he is at Full health and half health. After Crazy Carl is defeated, the game ends. The person with the most kills wins. Oh, did i forget to mention that each boss also summons 5 zombies in half-iron half-leather armor with wood swords when the boss is at full, or half health?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2018
  4. Yo,

I don't believe this would be a good addition as a permanent game, it would make the holiday games less exciting because most players love playing those, but only seasonally. They would get bored of it and it would most likely become an unpopular game if it were to be added as a full game.

I don't think the buffs after killing the bosses are good because it would make the rest of the game extremely easy. I also think it should receive more creativity rather than changing half of the bosses from Halloween Havoc if you want it to become a game. I think the Carl the Creeper fight would be easy if he flew within melee range, but extremely tedious if he flew into a range where you would be only able to hit him with projectiles. I like the Skeleton Stack, but it would be extremely easy if you only had to fight that boss. I also don't like how it takes away from the teamwork style the games usually are, as only 1 player gets the rewards and it would be pointless to play if you didn't win. Keep up the great ideas though!

Posted Oct 16, 2018
  5. Edit: The winner gets the highest reward, but it is about 1.1 times the 4th place player's award. I thought about it too, and Crazy Carl should fly, and produce creepers rarely. About the skeleton stack, it could be given Health Boost 5 to make it more powerful. I believe that the buffs should be an achievement kit, or not added at all. And about the "ruining holidays", what if it was available in march and april, instead of all-year-long?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 16, 2018
  6. Heyo
    I love HH too, but I think part of its charm is how it is seasonal. If it were to be added, I would have the theme as chiss, defek7, spu_, sterling, strutt20, or appleG

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  7. i liked the idea at first, but now it is just way to complicated.

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  8. I don't want to see HH go! PLEASE LET IT STAY! I BEG YOU!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 21, 2018
  9. Hey!
    I don't really think this would be a good addition and here's why:
    First of all, seasonal games, like Halloween Havoc, are here for a limited time to help hype up the server and have a good time. If we had a game like this forever, I can see myself and a lot of the members of the community getting bored of it. Maybe if some things about your game's mechanics were changed to be not so much like HH, it may have some potential to be added, but for now, not so much. Nice idea though!

~Aidan

Posted Oct 21, 2018