• 223 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4113 Players Online
  • 3890 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hero's of Gwen on bedrock?

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by RiskiestGerm398, Jul 26, 2021.

1. I think Mineplex should rebirth this game and bring it to bedrock. Hero's of Gwen is a fast-paced MOBA (search it up on youtube). I play on both Java and Bedrock but even though I prefer Java I think bringing this game to bedrock edition would give it more attention from the staff and the player base. ヾ(•ω•`)o

Posted Jul 26, 2021
  2. You mean this Here

Seems like a good game that i would love to play

The reason why is was Removed was because of unpopularity, lack of potential, and/or inaccessibility.

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  3. Mineplex needs games that will be played a lot. If there are 3 games on a server, and there are 10,000 people playing, then the 3 games will have around 3,000 people in them. If there are 30 games on a server, then the 10 K peopl will have very little players in some games, and other would be favorited. this is good idea, and this game COULD appear as a holiday event, but if there are too many multiplayer games, lobby's would take too long to fill up. Your idea can be interpreted into a holiday or weekly event where the game rotates, otherwise I don't see this being a permanent addition to the server, but I really don't have much say in this.

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  4. That’s the game
    I think on bedrock edition the amount of players playing it would make the game more popular so it wouldn’t be removed like it was on Java edition

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021
  5. I agree with this but also disagree. If they added 10 games there would be very little players in the games but only one new game wouldn’t impact too much plus, there could be a boost of players if they see that there is a new game on Mineplex while scrolling down the list of features servers.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2021
  6. 100% would make a good game, we need more games, different types of pvp and adventures

Posted Jul 27, 2021
  7. Hey,

I really miss HoQ it was one of my favourite games on Java at the time and would give me tons of motivation to play on Bedrock. As Gamerscore Cat said, the game wasn't necessarily removed for being bad, but was ultimately removed due to the popularity not being worth fixing some of the bugs, which I heavily disagreed with. Anyways with that aside, I think this game could work well on bedrock since there seems to be a big enough player base to support a new game like this since it was only an 8 player game, and I could see it being enjoyed. Of course some changes may need to be made to the game in general to allow it to work effectively, but all in all I really like this idea, I hope it's brought back to Java, but I could see it working well on Bedrock as well

Great idea!

Posted Jul 28, 2021