• 1069 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9507 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Heros of Gwen

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by AGRgameboy, Jul 6, 2019.

?

Should Mineplex try to bring back Heros of Gwen?

Poll closed Jul 20, 2019.
  1. Yes

57.1%
  2. No

42.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there any chance Heros of Gwen would be coming back it was so fun

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  2. I didn't like this game, it felt like a poor remake of the MCL gamemode which was on Mineplex back in 2016 except this game limited players to a "kit" to only one player per team, this caused people to quit or just not even try playing if their chosen "kit" or character had been selected by someone else.

This like this are extremely frustrating, especially when playing solo and the other team is just a party.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  3. It was fun, but not enough of the playerbase understood or enjoyed the style of MOBA gameplay for it to retain a solid userbase. After a month or so of release the only players really playing it were people in parties grinding xp. Personally, I enjoyed it, but it just didn't have enough pull on the general playerbase to be worth bringing it back.

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  4. Honestly, MP won't permanently bring back any game. Even if it would boost their player numbers by having more games available!

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  5. This isn't entirely true. The more games we have, the more split the playerbase becomes which means other games don't start as often.

HoG only appealed to a small percentage of our community so we couldn't justify investing more resources into the game. We won't be bringing it back at this point in time because we want to focus on games/features that a majority of our playerbase will enjoy. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Posted Jul 7, 2019
    Ryan14VT likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.