• 998 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5088 Players Online
  • 4090 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hewo all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Loptan, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Hi! Some of you guys may know me! My ign is Loptan (formerly Rockbreaker2015) and I have been playing since 2015. I turned 13 yesterday (yay?) and I’m thinking of applying for staff again in a year. Nowadays I spend most of my time on anarchy servers. (Such as 0b0t) I play on clones cuz I can’t afford a priority on 2b2t.

Well that’s me!

Posted Jul 18, 2020
    Polar8 and xGetRekted like this.
  2. Btw my discord is Loptan#1355 (once again I’m only 13 if ur gonna msg me only send sfw stuff)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2020
  3. Nice to meet you! I'm qvit, notsen is my username! I'm 15 and currently living in the united states, hoping to travel the world one day! Anarchy servers are way too confusing in my opinion, I understand the hard to navigate paths, etc are what makes the game fun. But for me it is way too much of a mess! What do you like or dislike about anarchy servers?

Posted Jul 18, 2020
  4. I love how free I am! (Of course I use impact ONLY FOR ANARCHY) so it’s easier to navigate. I also LIVE for crystal PvP.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 18, 2020
  5. Hi there Loptan! I am TJ2K6, you may know me from other threads such as click to friend and such! I am more than happy for you to send me a /f TJ2K6 and am open for messages any time :D I want to become staff in the future and also used to watch videos about anarchy (it was interesting) Anyways goodbye im going to go correct my hello world loop in java

Posted Jul 18, 2020
  6. Hello. If you have not read my message on coming clean I recommend you do so.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 3, 2020
  7. Hia Loptan!

Happy late birthday, and it’s nice to meet you! My name is Amg and as an ex-staff member here on Mineplex, I commend on your aspirations to become staff, wherever that may be! Helping players across a network can be such a cool experience and you’ll meet many new people who may become your friends! I wish you the best of luck on becoming staff one day, and again, it was nice to meet you!

Kindest regards,
    Amg.

Posted Aug 3, 2020,
    Last edited Aug 3, 2020
  8. Hey lovely to meet you!

I’m not sure if you know but Mineplex changed the age to 13 to apply for staff, therefore you don’t have to wait a year. Good luck!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  9. I really do recommend you read my coming clean thread. I lied to you all. I am actually 15 there is a reason on that thread.

I’m so sorry

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 3, 2020
  10. Nice to meet you Loptan, you can call me Polar.

It's great that you are willing to apply for staff, and I wish you the best of luck.

On the note of anarchy, lots of my friends like anarchy servers but I am not that type of person so, but if you enjoy it, then it must be fun.

Feel free to send me a PM about anything I'd be willing to talk and I hope I see you around on the server some time.

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  11. Hey Loptan, it's nice to meet you! I'm Dallarth, and like yourself, I have been playing on Mineplex since early 2015. I'm also a Moderator here, so feel free to message me if you ever have any questions or concerns! It's interesting to see that you enjoy anarchy servers too, I've never really played them myself, but I know a lot of other people enjoy them. Best of luck if you decide to apply for staff! Being on the team is a very enjoyable experience but there's also a lot of responsibilities that come along with it. If you haven't already, I'd recommend checking out both of the Becoming a Trainee threads (BAT1 & BAT2) for more info on it! I'll see you around!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  12. Heyy!! It’s nice to meet you! I’m katie, my ign is girlkatie. If you do apply for staff I wish you the best of luck! If you ever see me online and want to play something feel free to message me!

Posted Aug 3, 2020
  13. Hiya

It’s so nice to meet you! I’m a Trainee on Mineplex Java edition! If you are looking towards applying for staff, I highly recommend it. I’ve been a Trainee for about a month and a half, and it’s an amazing opportunity to have. I’d recommend reading mineplex.com/bat2 as it will give you more information about becoming a trainee. If you ever see me in a lobby, or in game, feel free to say hello :)

Best wishes,
    Brook

Posted Aug 4, 2020
  14. Hello!

Welcome to the forums! My name is Stables and I am attempting to be more active on the forums! If you have any question feel free to contact me and if I can't resolve it I will redirect it to a staff member. I am super interested in the mini-game microbattle so if you ever want someone to play with you can always message me. I am currently ranked Immortal, if you are interested in subscribing to the immortal subscription you can always use this link https://www.mineplex.com/shop.

Well it was nice meeting you!
    sincerely, Stables

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  15. Heyo!
    Happy belated birthday! My IGN is iPod5, but feel free to call me Dylan! Around the server, you can usually find me playing Skywars or Survival Games, or sometimes just chilling in a random lobby. Feel free to friend me anytime, as I'd love to play with you sometime! I hope you have an amazing day/evening :)

Posted Aug 9, 2020
  16. Welcome to the forums and the community. I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'm really glad you are wanting to join the greater part of the Mineplex community.

Just some helpful links for you, you can view the network rules here, you can submit an application for staff here and you can reach out to support here.

Happy Birthday, and once again, I hope you enjoy your stay.

Posted Aug 11, 2020
  17. Hey Lipton! Happy to have you here, and happy late birthday! Hopefully I will be able to see you on the server sometime!

Posted Aug 11, 2020