• 1083 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7784 Players Online
  • 6701 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey Hackers

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by ArchanWolf, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Sup hackers now I'm a small youtuber and a Mineplex player myself and I have one question for you, Why do you hack because I understand if it's as a joke one time but if you do it seriously than you just ruin the game for everyone and you make players quit sometimes meaning you guys are ruining the server in a big way. So I advise next time you play try thinking. "Hey how will other people feel if I do this". But also just don't hack anyone who plans to because your making the game less enjoyable and these hackers are whats bringing Mineplex Down.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  2. A lack of updates is what's bringing Mineplex down but the hackers don't help true.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  3. 100%. I found a bunch and streamed it last night. If they just practiced like the rest of us they wouldn't have to cheat to win.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  4. Hey!

I'm not too sure if you asking the hackers "why do you hack?" was meant to be a rhetorical question or not. From what I've seen however, those who consistently cheat, such as closet cheaters, have big egos and need to win in order to feel good about themselves. Unfortunately, this issue simply stems from a certain level of toxicity in which the cheating player has the desire to fill up their ego through constant success in games. Only way they can ensure that this quota to their ego is being met regularly is if they cheat, knowing that their cheats will almost certainly give them the one up on most players.

Posted Sep 22, 2020
    ArchanWolf and 73GG like this.
  5. Isn't it just the best feeling though to win a fight against a blatant cheater? So satisfying.

But yes, I am in agreement with Eric here. Cheaters cheat, more often than not, to fulfil a voided space where winning should be. Cheaters recognise that they can't win through determination, skill and practise, so instead resort to cheating, to make themselves feel better and stronger than everyone else.

It certainly sucks to lose to cheaters. However, if you have a strong mentality, shrug it off. Likelihood is you're the better player 99% of the time. Not just because you have decent morals, but because you can win without the aid of an unfair advantage.

Posted Sep 22, 2020