• 1194 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7701 Players Online
  • 6507 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by EpicEnderDragon1, Nov 23, 2020.

1. Hey guys! I'm EpicEnderDragon1, and I like Mineplex! I also really love Castle Siege and think it should be revived! I also love ending my sentences with exclamation points! Anyways, that's all! Have a great day!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  2. Hello!!
    Welcome to the forums!!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  3. First and foremost welcome to the forums (which is one of the best places to be). As for the things you said about yourself, I actually really enjoy Castle Siege as well and think it's a wonderful game. While I disagree with it being revived, I'm at least happy to see it in MPS's. I think it's pretty cool to end sentences with explanation marks, it kind of makes me think of you as a friendly person haha. Anyway be sure to check out the rules on the forums, and enjoy posting on threads! Hope to see you around :D

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    Amg_, Fusafez and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  4. Howdy! o/

Welcome, always glad to see a new introduction. I hope you to you around and have an amazing day as well!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    EpicEnderDragon1 likes this.
  5. Hihi!!

Welcome welcome! It's great to see new faces on the forums! (: My name's unsorrowful, my personal favorite game has to be Nano Games just because of the different unique games and how you can play alone and or with your friends! If you ever have any questions I'm always around to help just shoot a PM my way! (:

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  6. Hello,
    First of all, welcome to the Forums! I hope you have a great time here while being able to communicate more with the community! This will help you making a lot of great friends. I agree with you Castle Siege was a great gamemode back then. I would love to see it revived as many players also wish it comes back. I would recommend getting familiar with the Website Rules and the Website FAQ. I hope you have a great time on the forums, if you ever have any questions or concerns about anything, you could always PM me and I will do my best to respond as soon as I could!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  7. Welcome to the forums!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
  8. Welcome to the forums! It's always lovely to see new people introducing themselves on the forums, it's a really fun way to meet new people and learn more about the forums overall. I used to play some Castle Siege going back many years ago, but haven't played it for years (excluding random times at events). It would be super cool to see more people playing it in MPSs, and I believe there is even an in-game community for people to play it together. Anyway, hopefully you continue to enjoy your time on the server, and now on the forums.

Feel free to PM me if you need help with anything!

Posted Nov 23, 2020
    Fusafez and Paladise like this.
  9. I agree, castle siege should come back :3

Hopefully, you enjoy your time on the forums, feel free to join the csforever com if you're interested in joining castle siege MPS's when they're hosted (/com join csforever).

Posted Nov 24, 2020
    Fusafez and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  10. Wow, thank you so much! :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2020
  11. Hey there!
    Welcome to the Forums! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Posted Nov 24, 2020