• 791 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3370 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hey!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nat0lie, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Hi! My name is Natalie. I am 13 years old and I've been playing Minecraft since 2012. With all of my years of Minecraft, my favorite server is definitely Mineplex. I had an old Mineplex.net account which I forgot the password to so I made a new one! (this one) I'm looking for friends and I hope to find some here. Hope to see you all around soon. Bye bye :)

Posted Dec 12, 2019
    _Prof_ likes this.
  2. Hey Natalie!

I'm JYTG, or Jeremy. I'm 15 years old and I've been on the Mineplex Network for about two to three years now. Mineplex is my favorite server as well. It's great to meet you! I hope to see you around the network sometime.

Feel free to PM me on the Forums or send me a message in-game. My username is JYTG if you'd like to add me to your /f list. Welcome to the Mineplex Server, Community, and Forums! I hope you enjoy your stay. Also, I'm sorry you forgot the password to your other account. That's unfortunate.

Have a fantastic day!

-JYTG

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  3. Hello Natalie! I'm Korben and I'm 14 years old . If you want you can friend me in game (NoHaxJustRaysVF) or on disc (KorbenVF#6363). I can seriously relate to forgetting a password though, I've lost not 1, not 2, but 3 Google play accounts to forgeting my password XD it really sucks but its great to see that you made a new account. Hope to see you around on the forums though and I hope you like it here!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  4. Welcome to the Mineplex Xenforo website, Natalie! I love seeing old players coming back and creating accounts on the new website. I hope to see you around the forums and in-game! If you see me, be sure to say hi!

PS. Your profile picture is hilarious!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  5. Hi! My name is _Prof_ and I have been playing Minecraft since 2012 too. Mineplex is also my favourite server ever since I got into multiplayer. Have you tried retrieving the password to your old account or did you forget the email linked to it as well? You may /f me in-game. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  6. Hello! My name is Andrew, but you can call me salty, fishhy, fish, or anything for that matter. I started playing Minecraft around the time when it first came out, and Mineplex more recently in 2014. I've loved the server a lot, especially the forums community, so it's nice to see new faces! Like all of the others, you can friend me in-game, or on discord (saltyfishhy#7592) and I'll talk any time I can!

Make sure you read the forums rules just to avoid any issues. It's always good to know the rules: www.mineplex.com/rules

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Posted Dec 15, 2019
  7. Does that mean I can call you watermelooooon? =D

Posted Dec 15, 2019
    saltyfishhy likes this.