• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

heya :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DreamClouds, Sep 24, 2018.

1. Hey guys, I'm Ari. Here's a little bit about me!

I'm 15 years old and a sophomore in high school. It's keeping me pretty busy this year, but I'm trying to be as active as possible.

I've been playing on Mineplex since late 2013, but I took ***many*** on-and-off breaks from Minecraft since then. I'm just recently getting back into it.

My favorite mini-game has to be SG, as most of my time on Mineplex is spent there. I also love Bridges, Skywars, and other pvp based games.

My hobbies other than Minecraft include writing, hanging out with friends, and watching Netflix and YouTube. Also, random, but I feel like I should mention my favorite artist is Lana Del Rey.. hence the icon lol

That's pretty much it for now. I have a lot of catching up to do and I can't wait to get to know everyone. Thanks for reading <3

Posted Sep 24, 2018,
    Last edited Sep 24, 2018
    PeytonSam and Wanderer like this.
  2. Hey Ari, welcome to our new website! Happy to see an older player returning, especially one with a love for Lana, and I hope you enjoy your stay on the server and (especially) the new website!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    AlaineYT and DreamClouds like this.
  3. Hi. It is never late to join the server again, and we're glad to have you back again. Add me as a friend in-game if you want to hang out sometime. Also be sure to post some of your writing work here on the forums!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.
  4. Hey there ^^
    Welcome the website!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.
  5. Hi, I'm Lee

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.
  6. Hey Ari,

Welcome to the new website!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.
  7. Welcome to the fancy-dancy website!

Posted Sep 24, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.
  8. Heya Ari!
    I hope you're enjoying the new forums and being active again in game. It's always nice to have older players returning. In the past I had been on and off Minecraft as a whole, so I know the feeling of coming back!

Posted Sep 29, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.
  9. Great to get to know you cannot wait to see you around more

Posted Sep 29, 2018
    DreamClouds likes this.