• 715 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3648 Players Online
  • 2933 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Heyo everyone!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WinterBeyond, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Henlo everyone it's me, WinterBeyond! I am just your typical Mineplex Cake Wars tryhard. I usually play with my friends and we usually destroy any opponent in our path. Put us up against top leaderboard people and we will beat them. I can almost guarantee you that. Let me tell you a bit more about myself, I am 15 years old and I live in Sweden. Gaming has always been a big part in my life and it's something that I do everyday. Gaming is also what has made me learn english so well. I see myself as the leader of the team in most scenarios. I enjoy working in a team but I would say that I work more efficiently alone. You can add me on Discord; WinterBeyond#1522 if you would like to play a game of Cake Wars or just have a chat. That's some information about me and I hope you're having a great day! <3

Posted Sep 27, 2018
  2. Hey Winter! Welcome to Mineplex, I'm terrible at Cake Wars myself sadly. Well, best of luck in your travels at beating the leaderboard, I'm sure you'll do it! I'm also 15, nice! I hope you have a great time in Mineplex and I'm sure you'll make many memories, have a great day too and keep up the Cake Wars skills! ^-^

Posted Sep 27, 2018
    WinterBeyond likes this.
  3. Posted Sep 27, 2018
    Vivian likes this.
  4. Thanks and of course I will continue with the Cake Wars skills. I also played a game against you earlier!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 27, 2018
  5. Welcome to the forums! I am also new.

Posted Sep 28, 2018
    WinterBeyond likes this.
  6. Welcome! I also had a game against you in Cake Wars not long ago!! Enjoy your stay here on Mineplex and I hope that you can have some amazing moments also.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 28, 2018
    TopHatHero likes this.
  7. Hi! I love Cake Wars too, even though I'm not the best at it. I'd love to see your skills in-game! Also, it's really cool that you live in Sweden. I've never been but it's on my bucket list!

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  8. Hello and welcome to Mineplex I love to play cake wars as well as at this moment in time it has become my favourite game mode to play on Mineplex bedrock maybe we can play sometime in a due as that is my prefered way to play cake wars

Posted Sep 29, 2018
  9. Unfortunately I do not play on Mineplex Bedrock but if you play on Java feel free to friend me in-game and we can queue duos sometime!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 29, 2018
    CodeTacos likes this.
  10. Yea that would be great

Posted Sep 29, 2018