• 2401 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4980 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Heyo, I'm back :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lotix, Nov 15, 2019.

1. Hey!

I don't know how to start this thread, so let's just go with... some of you may know me, some of you may not. I will just explain a few details about myself so we can get to know each other (by we I mean you, looking at this thread, deciding if you want to post on it or not, which you should :>).

My name is lotix, I am a Ex-Moderator on Mineplex and I have recently just returned back to the community after a short break. I enjoy recording videos on the network for the community to enjoy, I post these videos on the forums so feel free to check them out if you so wish. I come from England and my favorite hobbies include coding, gaming and entertaining!

Thanks for reading my introductory thread,
    lotix

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Klobby and Steven190 like this.
  2. Hello there!

You're Ex-Staff? That's really cool! Honestly, your name sounds familiar.

Welcome back to the community! I love seeing new people return. I can't wait to have further conversations with you and get to know you better. I really like watching Mineplex-related videos so I will definitely check your channel out! I also really like coding, so it's cool we share that same interest.

Have fun, and I wish you a very warm welcome back!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    lotix and Klobby like this.
  3. Heyy Lotix.

I do indeed remember you and it's great to see you come back to the mineplex community!
    I also missed watching your videos so I can't wait for you to record more of them now that you're back!

Overall, not much has changed since you've been gone except a small number of promotions and acceptances to various sub-teams (like me for example hehe). So I hope you won't be having any hard time getting back to the community!

Hope to see you more often around from now on!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  4. yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
    lotix
    me boi back
    ouo

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  5. Hello!

Thank you so much for re-introducing yourself. I am ddgolfer04 or DD whichever you prefer to call me. In my spare time I respond/create forum threads, play in-game (mostly survival games and micro battles right now), and interact with the community! I would like to thank you for your service as a once moderator. Anyways, If you ever see me in-game. Do not be afraid to say hi, or to add me as a friend. Thank you again for introducing yourself, and welcome back to Mineplex!

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  6. My name is _Prof_. I also took a break from the network and becoming active again. Recording videos on the server is in my interests too but I do not upload often. I am from Canada and my hobbies are video games, ice hockey, guitar, YouTube, and reading. Welcome back to Mineplex, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  7. Welcome back!
    I'm glad to see people returning the Mineplex more frequently. I, myself, have taken a break from Mineplex not too long ago. Once again, welcome back; we're glad you're back!

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    lotix likes this.
  8. Hey lotix!

Welcome back to the community. It's great to have you back. It's awesome that you were an Ex-Staff member. I do remember seeing your name but I probably haven't seen you in-game. However, I hope to see you around sometime. Anyways, welcome back! I hope you enjoy your stay.

Have a fantastic rest of your day.

-JYTG

Posted Nov 17, 2019
  9. Oh hey Lotix!
    I definitely remember you back when you were a staff member and it’s really nice to see that you have made a comeback to the community. I really hope to see you around sometime and hopefully back on the staff team if possible :)
    Have a nice day,
    ~BasicT

Posted Nov 17, 2019