• 2095 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10533 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi! I'm Xailia!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by xailiabro, Jul 28, 2019.

1. I just realized I never really did an introduction? So here it is I guess. I'm Xailia! I'm a trainee on bedrock, and my goal is to be a mod on bedrock and java? I play on both pretty frequently. I joined the server in 2014 on Java, and played Bridges like an unhealthy amount. Eventually I met people and branched out to other games, then playing Castle Siege an unhealthy amount. I left for a while, because of school, and came back in May! I then became a trainee on bedrock where my irl friends are! I like making minecraft skins, so if you want one let me know, or if you want to talk my discord is xailia#4671

Posted Jul 28, 2019
    AceSJus likes this.
  2. Hey Xailia! I hope you enjoy your time being a Trainee on Bedrock! Castle Siege was such a good game and I'm kind of sad it got removed. Heroes of Gwen was also a keeper in my eyes.

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  3. Heyoo!

Nice to meet you Xailia! Cool you came back to the server! I also join Mineplex in about 2014, and played Bridges alot, it was about the only game I played back then, it was so fun to play and I enjoyed it so much, one of my goals too is to become a Mod on Java, not Bedrock though. :)

Nice to meet you! I hope to see you around.

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  4. Hey! Welcome back to the server, me myself also played Castle siege a unhealthy amount lol, but now I am into cake wars. Thank you so much for your service on mineplex! I hope to join you one day!

Posted Jul 28, 2019
  5. Hey! I hope you're having a wonderful time as a trainee :D, I'm trying to become Trainee and hope I get accepted. I'm glad you came back to the server and thank you in advance for all the great things you might do if you become mod, I wish you the best of luck becoming a moderator. Good day :D
    [​IMG]

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  6. Hey! it's nice to meet you, my names Reks :P haha, i enjoyed your introduction and i too understand the joys of playing unhealthy amounts. I'm really glad you joined our team and its awesome to see you striving to become a Mod. I wish you all the best and i know you'll do great things where ever you go!

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  7. Nice to meet you! It's awesome that more and more players are coming back to Mineplex. I'm so glad you decided to apply and I wish you luck in the future.

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  8. Hey there!

Welcome back to the server and I hope you enjoy your stay. I also wish you luck on your Trainee Trial, and hopefully, you'll advance to Moderator.

Nice to meet you, my name is JYTG, but you can call me Jeremy. I myself have games that I play unhealthy amounts of such as Clans and Champions. I hope to see you around Java!

Have a great rest of your day!

-JYTG

Posted Aug 2, 2019
  9. Hello!

Best of luck on your trial! I relate too well to playing an unhealthy amount, about a year ago I would spend all my time playing SSM and I still play quite a lot too this day. I’m glad to see that you have your goals set in a place and that you’re determined to become a mod! Hopefully you and I can both be in that position soon enough :)

Posted Aug 2, 2019