• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Snowwii, Mar 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Snowwii

Snowwii

So I've been part of the Mineplex forums for about 3 months now, but I have never formally introduced myself.
    Some things about me:

Color: Blue
    Sport: Soccer
    Game: Minecraft
    Subject: Science/Math

I also enjoy playing clarinet and got 2nd chair in district so I guess Im pretty gud.

I know this was short, but I just wanted to introduce my self a bit.

Thanks for being a great community so you don't need to say enjoy your stay or else (jk <3 you all)

yes I read the rules

Posted Mar 12, 2019
    xOeuf likes this.
  2. Phamtastic

Phamtastic

Hey Snowwii!

I have seen you around on the forums and I still know you too! Anyways, glad that you enjoy being in the community here! I want to get to know you better too. Here is a quick intro from me if you still have not get to know me yet.

My name is Phamtastic and I’m currently 19 years old. I am currently a Mineplex Moderator since I was promoted from Trainee in April 3, 2016. I was accepted into the staff team on January 29, 2016 after I submitted 8 Helper/Trainee application. I am looking forward to become a Sr. Mod, Event Squad one day! My favorite color is blue too! My favorite subject will be English and Art.

If you have any questions or concerns, you are welcome to PM me anytime! :)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  3. Luvli

Luvli

Hello there!!

I too have seen you around on the forums and I love all the posts that you make!! You seem super active, and I really admire that about you.

I'd like to address the couple things you said:

Age: 13 - 13 is SUCH a good age, cherish being 13, honestly it's so special.

Colour: Blue - Oooo blue is such a nice colour, I love pastel blues, those are always super nice. I also love purple, yellow and pink - the pastel colours - and that kind of aesthetic is so nice.

Sport: Soccer - I remember playing soccer at 13!! It was so much fun, good sport to love!!

Game: Minecraft - No way really?! Same!!! xd

Subject: Science/Math - You're so smart, I love that, I used to love those subject back in 7th grade, and I recall being okay at them haha!!

I LOVE that you play clarinet, and second chair is incredible!! I learnt a bit of clarinet in high school, but I never got to keep learning it. It would've been so cool - brilliant instrument!

I think it was a lovely introduction by the way, and it's so good to properly meet you!!

I hope to see you around more!! And likewise, PM me if you need!!

From yours lovely,
    Sarah | Luvli

PS.
    I'm glad you've read all the rules haha

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  4. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Please make sure to read the rules at www.mineplex.com/rules!1!1!
    Actually though, nice to see you! See you quite a bit around here but nice you've said some things about yourself.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  5. cookiesdogsx

cookiesdogsx

Hi there!
    I've seen you around the forums a bit so it's good you've made an introduction :) Anyways I hope you continue to have a good time on the forums!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  6. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

She literally said she read the rules already no need to link it. Trainee Tryhard much....

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    ohrangee567 likes this.
  7. Are you sure? I might still need to link it anyways.

Oh NVM someone already beat me to it XD

(This is a joke don't roast me for being a try hard trainee)

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  8. Snowwii

Snowwii

Thanks for all the nice words <3

Smh my head its just an error link, not even useful

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Vocaloiid likes this.
  9. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

@Snowwii is awesome guys she is very active on the forums. Snowwii I don’t know if I’ve properly introduced myself to you

Here are some things you probably don’t know about me. First off I’ve been playing mineplex since 2014 on Java editon and 7 months ago started playing on bedrock. My favorite games on Java edition are Block Hunt, Survival Games, Cakewars. I’ve started to not play java as much with all the new updates that I dislike and the extreme amount of hackers I run into. Bedrock however I fell in love with and have been playing for a long time and really only just play Cakewars. I am ranked 45 I believe on the leaderboards right now for bedrock edition. I enjoy playing other video games such as NBA 2K19 and Madden 19. Minecraft and those games are the main games I play on my Xbox. I’m currently playing basketball for my JV high school team, and love basketball with a passion. I currently have a YouTube Channel that I post my videos also here on the forums so make sure to check them out and subscribe.

My favorite color is Red
    My favorite sport is Basketball
    My favorite TV show is Psych
    My favorite movie is Avengers Infinity War
    My favorite animal is a cheetah
    My favorite food is pizza
    My favorite NFL team is the Seattle Seahawks
    My favorite NBA Team are the Utah Jazz
    My favorite dessert is Anything chocolate
    My favorite snack is goldfish the snack that smiles by back (:
    My Favorite Minigame on mineplex is Cake Wars Bedrock

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  10. Waspter

Waspter

Howdy! I have seen you around a lot on the forums and in-game, and you seem like a chill guy :p

Color: I absolutely love green! It's so calm and relaxing, it reminds me of the nature.

Sport: I'd say hockey. Been playing it since I was 9, but had to stop since I moved to another place ):

Game: I play Minecraft and League of Legends quite a lot! I enjoy both :)

Subject: Uhh... the breaks are the best tbh, haha! I absolutely love science!! It's so fun to learn about the different things around the world, and how they function and their purpose.

You play in band?! My goodness, amazing! I also play in band! I play the trumpet, however, I've been switching around with instruments recently. For example, I've tried flute, euphonium, french horn, tuba, alto saxophone, tenor saxophone, baritone saxophone (y no soprano saxophone ):). I honestly enjoyed playing the french horn most of them, but that's just my personal opinion and totally subjective. I haven't tried the clarinet yet, but I'll get one of the people who play the clarinet to lend me their clarinet for me to try it out a bit! It sounds like a pretty cool instrument. I have also been playing the trumpet for about 1 year now, but I've been also playing the cornet for 3 years (approaching my 4th in April, I believe). I absolutely love band (as you may have seen from this long post about band), and I will never give it up! Keep playing!!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  11. ppancake

ppancake

Heya, I’ve seen you around quite a bit!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  12. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Yuck the way you started that sentence disgusts me lol

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  13. ppancake

ppancake

true true, any sentence starting with heya or heyo is immediately bad

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii and NothinButNet36 like this.
  14. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

It was a sarcastic link D:

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  15. NothinButNet36

NothinButNet36

Oh lol my bad

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  16. Snowwii

Snowwii

smh my headddddddddddddd :(

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2019
  17. Hey snow!

I’ve seen you a bit here and there, but it’s nice to know a little about you! I’m more of a choir/chorus boy myself. Im not into sports at all, but writing this I’m actually coming back from a 76’s game.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.
  18. ___TacoCat___

___TacoCat___

hello! I hope you have a fun time here!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Snowwii likes this.