• 1774 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10212 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yato, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Hello, I'm Yato. I've play Mineplex for a few years. I made a forum account recently. My favorite game is Champions Dominate. I am inactive on the server.
    I enjoy making espresso, tea, and other beverages. Currently, I am trying to fix my espresso machine.
    I also like bonsai. I am working on a Japanese maple and a generic maple tree.
    I enjoy drawing, although I'm not very good at it. I'm practicing an anime-like cartoony style.
    Well, that's my introduction :)

Posted Aug 14, 2019
  2. Hey mate!

Nice to meet you, well on the forums at least. I too have been around on Mineplex for quite a few years, and have only recently joined back. I used to play lots of DOM going back 2-3 years ago, I played it with a lot of my friends on the daily. I love tea and coffee! Sometimes I feel so tired and I just need coffee, it's a lifesaver. Then tea is also great right before bed to calm down your mind and generally relax you. I wasn't a big coffee drinker until recently, I have been having a couple of coffees a day. One in the morning starts the day off to a good start!

You sound very interesting from the bottom part of your introduction. it seems you have a few interesting hobbies that you enjoy. Keep up the drawing, everyone starts somewhere, and to achieve your goal of being where you want to be, all you can do is keep pushing and trying to do your absolute best!! It was awesome to read through your introduction and to learn a bit about you. My PM's are always open, or if you decide to play on the server, you can add me as a friend (IGN: AyyNick). See you around!

Posted Aug 14, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  3. Hello, I am _Prof_. I have played Mineplex for 3 years. I made my forum account a month after joining the server and stayed active on it ever since. My favourite game is The Bridges and I play on the server every day. Outside of Mineplex, I have a spot on an AA hockey team, play the guitar, do YouTube, and enjoy reading. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted Aug 15, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 15, 2019
  4. Hello, I am Jordan. You may know me as "Hqwl" or "Blorry". I've been playing mineplex for 3-4 years and made a forums account just recently. The only game I play is CakeWars, other than that I just do Lobby Gladiators. You could say I'm a pvp nerd. I use the hated frosting kit in CW and I love being called someone who relies upon frosting! You could say im somewhat a pvp 'pro" but im bad so. I dont do much outside of my virtual stuff.

Kind Regards
    -Jordan

( @Sakeusi ur a nerd )

Posted Aug 15, 2019
    Sakeusi likes this.
  5. Hey! c;
    As you can probably see by my forums name, I'm pancake! I joined Minecraft in 2014, and proceeded explored the multiplayer realm - the first server I logged onto was Mineplex!
    It's difficult for me to narrow down my favorite games, as I play a little bit of everything. The three games you'd see me on the most, however, would have to be Mixed Arcade (it's back), SSM, and Cake Wars. I have yet to master a specific game, rather have settled on being awful at all of them.
    My school starts September 3rd, which is pretty scary, but I'm genuinely excited to be occupied for the whole day, instead of wandering around my house figuring out what to do. I tried to puck up drawing as a hobby, but I'll freely admit that experiment was a disaster.
    See you around maybe?

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  6. Hey Yato, I hope you feel welcome on the Mineplex forums and welcome back to the Mineplex server.
    Keep trying to get better at draming and eventually you might start getting pretty good, think about that.

Posted Aug 15, 2019
  7. Hey, sorry I'm semi-late to responding to your introduction!
    I'm really happy to see another player who has been here for a couple of years and I'm glad you decided on making a forum account regardless of the fact that you are inactive. My name is Enigma and I'm also kind of an old member, I joined at around 2015 and have been here ever since. I'm an ex-staff member and I like to play games that are competitive such as cake wars and skywars. I used to, however, play champions too back in the day but not as much as before. I'm sorry I don't share similar taste with you as I don't really enjoy coffee or tea but other than that I am interested in your drawing style as I do indeed watch anime so that's great to hear! I'd love to see some of your work! You can post them here if you wish!

If you need help with anything feel free to ask me, a staff member, or post a thread here. I also have a couple of quick-access links in my signature (the thing that appears under this message) so feel free to use them for whatever purpose you may need them for.
    Once again, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay!

-Enigma

Posted Aug 15, 2019