• 1874 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14842 Players Online
  • 12968 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hide Players in Creative Housing!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SnowyStarglaze, Dec 1, 2020.

?

would you like to see this added?

1. Yeah!!

2. No (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey! its been a while since iv last posted an ideas thread!

so iv been playing a lot more housing parkour, as its really fun. one thing however gets on my nerve. when i get to a point, on a popular house, there are like 5 people standing on the same spot, and you just have to blindy jump, hoping to get to the right place

my idea is to have and item - dye - to use to toggle player view (hide players) green = can see players grey = cant see players!

thanks

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    OrangeyCob, zapig, Believerc and 3 others like this.
  2. 100% agree with you. Even though I have never played Bedrock Housing, I am an avid Housing player on other servers (Java), and I understand the frustration of having to deal with players in your way of the jump. I think, to make the option more useful, there can be separate options, where you can block all players, BUT, you can still see your party, friends, staff, or high-ranking residents on the Housing. Overall, I give this idea a +1. Thanks for proposing this wonderful idea!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Fusafez and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  3. Great idea! I too play housing a lot and am just annoyed when it is a really popular house because I can’t see through the other players. This would be a great addition since it would actually allow people to see. As @mat ㋡ said above, you should be able to toggle how many players you can see (all, players with permissions, friends, party, nobody). This would make creative housing a lot better, so I hope this gets accepted!
    -Bob

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  4. Amazing idea! There are plenty of examples for this to remove player visibility. mineplex has already discussed this topic plenty of times, that the devs have agreed to add it so that it may get added in the future.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  5. I totally agree and give this thread a +1, but I think the creator should be able to choose a default in Settings too. So the players can still toggle it, but there is a default.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  6. i half agree and disagree, i mean, it shouldnt be an owner decision, it should be a player preferance, and it would be tedious and annoying to choose what setting you want each time. i think that this should be an entirly player chosen thing.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter likes this.
  7. What if there's a default default?

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  8. Question mark?

Posted Dec 1, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze likes this.
  9. what??

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
  10. What if the creator setting is defaulted to visible? They don't have to change it, but they can if they want to!

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  11. Well that is what was explained above. Players can toggle how many people they want to see, it’s not mandatory.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  12. no i mean the creator of the build

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  13. I don’t think that this would be very helpful since the owner of the house could just override all the player settings for visibility. If there are many players that cannot see, and the owner wanted a laugh, they could just override the individual settings. I also don’t see the point or the benefits of having the owner override the player visibility settings.
    -Bob

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  14. I said no and yes because sometimes your trying to build with friends on your housing. You wouldn't be able to see them. Unless they make it so you can choose to see or not to see. So its no and yes because it has an upside and a downside.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  15. Yes, you would be able to toggle this on and off. As said above, you could choose between everyone, people with permissions, friends, party members, and nobody. This would probably be the most effective method, although it might be harder to implement.

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  16. @BxdBoyMin yes i explained this in my thread this would be toggleable

@Bob16077777 thanks for being so active on this thread!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 1, 2020
    Bob16077777 likes this.
  17. No problem! I’m definitely not just using this thread to get more posts... :P
    No I actually want this added

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  18. As for this idea, I'm not really going to say that I'm really against it but it kind of works too. As for me, every time I join a housing server, there are several housings you can join from, personally from me I would just join a random housing plot or probably join the one that has the most players. I can understand that you can't focus properly in parkour since there are other players who tends to get in your way which blocks your view from passing from one block to another, I believe they'd give you a reward such as fly in these kind of parkour housings once you finish them up in a fair way. However for the option to view disable players, I actually kind of agree to that one which is something only useful if there are lots of players in the housing, it also has a big chance of making your Minecraft very laggy which is something unfortunate. But yeah it kind of works, but wouldn't it be more enjoyable if you can see other players playing the same time as you, I mean from me, It just feels like kind of exciting and awesome but I don't know about you. But yeah overall, this idea seems good to me so I'd give it a +1

Posted Dec 1, 2020
  19. Thanks for all the support every one!!

Just a reminder this setting would be TOGGLE ABLE. We would be able to CHANGE who we see.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2020
    mat! likes this.
  20. Ayoo!

Like some people said above, I love this idea but I would rather it be the owner's choice. Meaning somewhere in your Housing settings, you are able to choose whether players can toggle invisible players or not.

For instance, some Housings like to make it as hard as possible, which something that makes it hard is having people constantly in your way. The owner should be able to choose whether you should have the ability to see people or not. Overall though, I love this idea and it's a +1 for me.

Posted Dec 2, 2020