• 1962 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15477 Players Online
  • 13515 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hide Players in Creative Housing!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SnowyStarglaze, Dec 1, 2020.

?

would you like to see this added?

1. Yeah!!

2. No (comment why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. thanks for this support.

However i dissagree with making it the owners choice, you mentioned that it would be "harder" if player got in your way, but there is a line between hard and pure annoyance. i want to be able to enjoy the parkour, and not blindly jump, if that was the goal, just make the whole thing out of black concrete.

what do you think of suggestions such as when you hover over the dye, it would say "suggested setting invisible/visible"

if it was the owners choice the could jut toggle it on and off just to make the experiance annoying, i think it should be up to the player to choose if players are visible

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 2, 2020
    Ultra Jet Fighter likes this.
  2. Why do you think it should be the owner's choice? I don't see a problem with players having access to hide players from their sight, if you don't mind clarifying for me please.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    SnowyStarglaze likes this.
  3. Hi there, if this seems to be a problem for you then that's your opinion.

I've come to the conclusion that there should be a player advisor. The player advisor should consist of multiple abilities towards the gameplay, including, a green block which has the availability/option to turn players on if not already on, the yellow block which allows you to keep the players transparent/have visible and have not, and last but not least the red block which consists of players off if already not.

This would be fabulous since there are players in your way. However, you should advise others for this idea or your own this extremely disturbs your perspective. Any more idea's or questions feel free to DM/PM me :):):):):):):):)

-Justin/Ghost

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  4. Hey!

This is actually something I kinda thought of when I was recording something on creative housing. This really would help lag, and let you have clear vision in parkour!

definitely +1

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    yvuggu and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  5. hey thanks for thge support!!

i like the look of dye more than a block, but i like your setting levels!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 3, 2020
  6. Also I just thought of this:
    This wouldn’t actually be a real solution for this problem, and has quite a few negative outcomes, but you could try searching up/making a texture pack where all players are invisible. Idk if this exists or is possible but it’s worth a try...
    -Bob

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  7. Heyya! I definitely like this idea, especially for parkour houses.
    I think this idea should be something that can be toggled per player sort of like hub player visibility. If it was automatically set or toggled by the house owner I feel it could be abused. (for example, if a house owner has an inappropriate skin and sees a staff join they can turn it off so the staff cant view their skin. As long as this small issue has a workaround then I definitely would love to see this idea be implemented in one way or another.

Posted Dec 4, 2020
  8. man I really wonder what other big java server has housing lol

Posted Dec 4, 2020
    mat! and SnowyStarglaze like this.
  9. ^^bump^^

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Dec 6, 2020
  10. I really like this idea and think it would be very helpful for things like parkour in creative housing. I don't have a ton of feedback, as I really like the idea and the suggestions you gave for how it should work. The only feature I would add would be to allow the house's owner to set the default, so they could set the default to view players on or off, which would be even better for parkour houses, as they could just set it to off by default. Besides that, I really love the idea and would love to see this implemented!

Posted Dec 11, 2020