• 704 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3283 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hider of Destruction

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Wiliersaucer495, Nov 9, 2019.

1. When you play 1.13, if you press a tree with a header, it disappears, and you go to the place where the tree was, you get trapped and suffocated.
    However, users who play 1.12 will not disappear or become trapped by pressing down on a tree
    What's going on?

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  2. Bedrock is very glitched now from 1.13 and mineplex is working to fix the countless glitches and bugs, it might be mojangs fault and you will havr to wait for another update to have it fixed, but it will take a while no matter what. If you can just switch your version to 1.12.2 most issues will go away. Hope this helped!

Posted Nov 9, 2019
  3. I’ve noticed this is a bug that happens only on mobile. I remember accidentally doing it and then I went to my pc to try it and it doesn’t work. Like @Korben2005 said, bedrock is massively bugged right now and the devs are working on fixing them (some that have been fixed: morph glitch, invis chest, broken party bombs, some particles, etc..) Yhe best thing to do is just wait it out.

Posted Nov 22, 2019
  4. Just remember that bedrock is still in early development, I’m sure they’ll fix it soon.

Posted Dec 8, 2019 at 5:06 PM
  5. “Early”

Posted Dec 13, 2019 at 10:41 PM
    leo_thya likes this.
  6. Bruh Bedrock has been out for years, in no way is this “early development”.

Posted Dec 13, 2019 at 10:55 PM
  7. Then let’s call it delayed development :)

Posted Dec 13, 2019 at 11:00 PM