• 1871 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4450 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hiders can bow spam

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by Golden Subz, May 2, 2019.

1. As it says in the title. If your inside of a house and stay next to the door and just use the bow its almost impossible for the seekers to get in.

Posted May 2, 2019
  2. Can't they just rush you and get in that way?

Posted May 2, 2019
    TimmyP likes this.
  3. Well yes. But most players dont do that :/ plus if you got 2 players as hiders and both of them spam in one spot then well yeah its a bit tricky to get.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 2, 2019
  4. Hello there,

I see how this might be unfair to seekers, but aren't there kits which deal with that? If a seeker uses the archer kit, they would easily counterattack the arrows being shot at them. It's really about team tactics in this case and it depends how organized the seeker team is. As @Marzie mentioned, team rushing usually would do the trick in this scenario.

Posted May 2, 2019
  5. If you send a TNT through the door, the chances that hiders shooting behind will survive are rather slim. You also have a bow too, and it deals a great amount of damage. If arrows can travel in one direction, they can travel in the other one. Finally, I don't believe there are any houses which only have one entrance... If hiders are blocking a way you can surely find another way to get inside, may it be a conventional door or a less conventional explosion of the back wall...
    I don't believe there are any issues with a hider being able to block a whole way atm.

Posted May 2, 2019
  6. You can explode the house using TNT kit though.

Posted May 3, 2019
    RedditCredit likes this.
  7. Yeah hunter team doesn't need anything to balance it. It is actually hider team that is underpowered, in the long run I mean.

Posted May 3, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  8. Not. Hiders can win 100% of the time with minimal effort. Even a brand new player can pick up hider in minutes.

Hunter? Nope.

Posted May 5, 2019
    FluteVegetables and ohrangee567 like this.
  9. You can use leaper hunter. as I’ve found, it usually works when hiders are spam shooting. However, when hiders are in chicken tree (on the museum map) it gets difficult.

Posted May 8, 2019
  10. Simply, just use a bow/a better kit to combat these players. Leap does help a lot, and bows do a strong amount of damage, there isn't a hard way to combat this.

Posted May 8, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  11. The bow works most of the time when there’s a hider(s) on the ground spamming because you can just shoot them or even leap at them.

Posted May 8, 2019
  12. I agree, strongly. Well I am on Xbox and can spam LT and bow spam as both Seeker and Hider. I also do not like this.

Posted May 19, 2019
  13. it's part of the game, not much can be done about it

Posted May 19, 2019
    RedditCredit and MudkipLover2005 like this.
  14. The counter is bow spam back or charging in without stopping.

If you see a chicken behind a 1x1 block, you can shoot the invisible block above him and hit since the hitboxes are all 2 blocks high. Charge your bow and take calculated shots and bow spamming becomes completely useless.

Posted May 19, 2019
  15. Yes this is what I do when blocks spam because for what ever reason, when they’re placed on the ground, shooting the actual block is sometimes ineffective.

Posted May 19, 2019
    TimmyP likes this.