• 1411 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9849 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Highest Kills?

Discussion in 'Cake Wars' started by 3Clicks, Sep 22, 2019.

1. What's everyone's highest kill game? I've been maining Cake Wars and my highest is currently 62, before you say/ask, I wasn't kill farming, I was streaming :D

Good Luck Have Fun! Hope to see you all in game! Hmu for party

https://gyazo.com/29a769346f978671c78cd288e6d67265

Posted Sep 22, 2019
  2. Mine is 30, but I usually end games before I can hit 15
    --- Post updated ---
    Also if you wanna party I have a negative count of teammates

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  3. Hey!

My most highest kills in a CW game is 50. Though, I don't have anything to backup this claim since I didn't gyazo it. However, still impressed to think back on that kill streak in CW back when I played it very often.

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  4. Hola amigo,

I find it hard to believe that you got 62 kills without farming :squint:, you must be a great player ! My highest has been 56 but I was farming :P ...

Anyways, if you're down to play sometime my ign is FlameWulf, feel free to friend me.

Peace,
    Flame

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  5. I'm gonna be honest I have no idea what my highest kill game is, but I think it some where from 30-50 and I have definitely never kill farmed. If anyone wants to play with feel free to add me, I'm pretty good at cake wars!

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  6. 57 is the highest I can remember without kill farming

Posted Sep 23, 2019
  7. I don't remember what was my highest kills in Cake Wars, so I'm going have to estimate what it was. I'd believe mine was around 5-9 kills, I think. I really wish if I can set off the newest record of my highest kills, but I'm not really good at PvP in general. Cake Wars still my favorite game, but if I want to become good at PvP, I have to keep practicing all the time.

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  8. Also if you wanna party I have a negative count of teammates
    just yoink your teammates kills

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  9. I went 153 and 1 in a game, I'm not sure if this is the highest anyone has gone, and it probably isn't but it's the highest I've gone.

Also if you need a party feel free to /f me. :D

[​IMG]

~ Zom

Posted Sep 24, 2019
    SpookVegetables and Segwat like this.
  10. Hi!

So, I think mine was around 15? Not sure.
    I suck at PvP :c

Posted Sep 24, 2019
  11. This is bound to be filled with people who are lying to sound any good
    My highest 36 but that was with a really good party and camping mid all game

Posted Sep 25, 2019
  12. Bedrock Edition: 61 Kill Game (these our long lasting games) on a normal sweaty game it takes like 2 minutes to win and I get 20 kills and 3 cakes.

Java Edition: 40 Kill Game

Posted Sep 25, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 25, 2019
  13. my highest is 103 and how tf did zoma get 153

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  14. Hey!

When I play Cake Wars I'm usually the cake defender and my friends are usually the attackers. However, sometimes I do venture out of the base and I can get a decent amount of kills. My highest amount of kills is something like 24-28. I remember because this was a close game and everyone was getting cheap kills on each other and it was pretty fun, frustrating and intense. I can see how people have such high kill games, but I just can't imagine getting 100+ kills in a single game of Cake Wars.

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  15. I remember the game, I was solo and two teams of four both had obsidian so I was holding off till cake rot, hence the 3 cake bites D';

~ Zom

Posted Sep 29, 2019,
    Last edited Sep 29, 2019
  16. Not really sure about how many kills I got, think it was like 57. Defo wasn't kill farming heh heh :P
    GJ btw @Zomaholic ! Thanks for the forum sig too!

Posted Sep 29, 2019
  17. Looks great dude! :D

Posted Sep 29, 2019
    BitByBitx32 likes this.