• 625 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9063 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hii

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Flaameyy, Sep 15, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hello there!

My name is Flaameyy and I would like to introduce myself here since I never did it. (I actually did once but never mind that.)

I am a 16 year old male who currently lives in Saudi Arabia; I am planning on living in London once I go to university since I am planning to study there.

I strive to be a game developer because I have always loved making things I and the others could enjoy. I am currently trying my hardest... not really... to get better (Yeah, I hate procrastinating but I can't seem to stop.) I am planning of joining Square Enix or any other gaming company that I like.

I am a big BIG fan of Kingdom Hearts; it's one of or the best game I have ever played. It was the first game I have ever played that was using a device, which was PS2 (I never had a chance to play the PS1 even though one of my cousins had it). I have been playing it for about a decade and I just keep loving it more and more.
    I also love League of Legends, Overwatch, and Sims 4. I mostly play League the most since I am having the most fun with it; and my classmates play it too so that's cool.

My favorite tv show is my is Doctor Who, and I don't have anything else to add haha.
    My favorite cartoons are The Amazing World of Gumball and Adventure Time; I used to always watch them when I was little it's so sad to see that they have ended tho.

Talking to people and making new friends is probably my favorite thing to do. So, feel free to talk to me whenever you want and I am down to talk about anything.
    If you want my Discord it's Nichise#9614

Posted Sep 15, 2018
  2. Hey Flaameyy. Welcome to the brand new Mineplex forums. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    EwMikey likes this.
  3. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2018