• 535 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8973 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Scharf, Sep 13, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Hi everyone!

I've never made an introduction before on Enjin nor on here yet! Here it goes...

---

About Me
    My username is Scharf and I'm from the east coast of the United States. I'm currently going into my senior year of high school, where I plan to go to university to study business and human resources management. I have a sister that is studying to become a doctor, a brother who is still in school, and a dog named 'Buddy'. My favorite drink is a sweetened vanilla iced coffee, light on the ice. I've also traveled to four countries: Canada, Germany, Spain, and the Netherlands!

I also used to play soccer and volleyball, however I injured myself last year. I was going up for a spike when I was able to make contact with the ball, however on the way down, I couldn't land my footing and instead fell directly on my back. I later injured my back again while playing soccer in Spain. :(
    ---

How did you learn about Mineplex?
    I used to watch CaptainSparklez and his Survival Games series on Mineplex. When I finally purchased Minecraft PC in 2013 (I played Minecraft PE prior), I hopped right onto Mineplex and played some Survival Games! I later became a helper on my birthday in February of 2015, I was promoted to Moderator in May of 2015 and later went on to becoming a staff recruiter and Senior Moderator in July of 2015. ^.^

What games do you enjoy playing on Mineplex?
    I've always enjoyed playing Survival Games and Speed Builders. I'm also a huge fan of OITQ (I used to play with CanYaNot, Cookies, Crescent, etc.)!

Favorite TV show(s)?
    I'm absolutely in love with Law and Order; Special Victims Unit and The Crown. I'm extremely fascinated by crime shows, and I love learning history through TV and documentaries. I really hope that The Crown is as good as it was last season (it hasn't released its next season yet), especially since they are getting an entirely new cast to replace the old cast (to simulate aging).

Anything interesting about you?
    I speak pretty good Spanish (I can also speak a little bit of German), and I absolutely love photography. I was also a manager of the staff recruitment team here at Mineplex for almost two years.

I'm also a HUGE Lorde fan. I listen to her music on a daily basis and I'm especially heartbroken to have missed one of her concerts while she was on tour. She's an amazing lyricist and I find her to be very unique when compared to other artists.

I'm a pizza expert and advocate. @FireStar can vouch for me.

---

Overall, this is just an introduction thread because I've never made one in the past. It's better late than never! Once again, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them. :)

Posted Sep 13, 2018
  2. hey you, yeah you. you helped make me a trainee and you also gave me warning points. i like you :sigils:

Posted Sep 13, 2018
    Flaameyy, FireStar and Scharf like this.