• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6893 Players Online
  • 4003 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Honestly, these BUGS better get off of me.

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Specsnaz, May 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. In recent times I've been playing, I've discovered:

- Inventory glitches
    - modded items
    - Water sources which are not replenishable.
    - Broken half slabs

Detail about these glitches:

Inventory glitch:

Hotbar - On most occasions when crafting stuff into the Hotbar it just seems to disappear. Then you have to fill it up to craft stuff. Even fast transferring is scuffed.
    Chests - Pressing 'Y' to take items out and it just goes back in then having to individually take every item out one by one, very frustrating.

Modded items:

Severe server lag: the looting on them bad boys are unrealllllllll!

Water sources:

So imagine you have a 9 by 9 hole and you place a water bucket on it, and it's there right, then you place another in a horizontal row next to it, doesn't work :/. Longitudinally it does but it leads to disgusting looking docks, I should know from experience.

Broken half slabs:

Top half slabs being invisible and hard work.

How could you fix?

Inventory glitch: nowwwww. This one probably I'd go at using/creating a different plugin for preventing the book n quill duplication glitch; of which is what I believe is causing the issue.

Modded items: Have you ever played 2B2T? Well if you haven't they have a plugin which has a system where it checks chunks for storage blocks every minute and if the storage block contains said 'illegal items' they're either removed or replace with downgrade ones. I'd say instead of every minute, every 6 hours as the server on survival is very laggy sometimes.

Water sources: I've just realised just a second ago this is possible and we are dumb dumbs.

Slabs: Honestly, I have no clue man.

And I know Mineplex is a very minigame based server so I'm not expecting this to get fixed immediately but I feel like I just needed to input on these issues of which they may or may not know about. Thank you much love Specsnaz!

Posted May 7, 2020
    Softie2822 likes this.
  2. Hey there! Most of these bugs are actually known and will hopefully be fixed soon. However, you can still report them and any future bugs you may encounter here. If you choose to submit a bug report for any of these bugs, I recommend reading this guide to inform yourself about the necessary criteria for a successful bug report.

Also, since you mentioned "modded items", if you have evidence of anyone using an overpowered item, feel free to report them here, as spawning and using overpowered items is a Severity 3 offense on the Bedrock server. If you decide to do this, I suggest reading this guide to inform yourself about the necessary criteria for a successful player report. Keep in mind that you'll need video evidence to prove that a player is hacking, as screenshots are only sufficient for chat offenses.

Hopefully that helped! -Dan

Posted May 8, 2020
  3. Thanks for letting me know about how to write bug reports bro, I appreciate it :)
    Such a kind heart. ♥️

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
    DanTrains222 likes this.
  4. This is likely intentional because as far as Im aware, mobile and Win10 do not have access to a “take all” mechanic. It’s probably meant to prevent Xbox players from gaining an edge in games like SG.
    I doubt this sort of thing could be implemented in Bedrock. Nonetheless, using modded items is bannable so be sure to report players who use them. I don’t think this issue is on Mineplex’s end, it’s something that Microsoft has to look into.

Posted May 8, 2020
  5. You saying that makes me want to make a plugin like that for bedrock but I cba lmao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 8, 2020
  6. I have found a way to move certain modded or god items to and from different slots in my inventory and also how to remove them. You put them into your inventory crafting table, and then move them out. This, of course, will not solve the problem of these weapons and items spawning everywhere, but I have realized that some people are stuck with these items and need to get rid of them.

Hope this helps,
    kittyDAR2

Posted May 8, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.