• 2169 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4748 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HOS and Admin Changes

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by BlueBeetleHD, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Thank you so much for everything that you've done for the community and for the server. You've been a wonderful HoS and you'll be deeply missed. I would also like to congratulate Dean on his promotion to HoS, I'm sure he'll do an absolutely amazing job. I also know that Emmalie would be an amazing SM Admin as she's just such an amazing person! I'd also like to congratulate Crum on SM lead as well, I'm sure you'll be amazing! Thank you so much for everything you've done, and congratulations to everyone on their promotions.

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  2. Nathen, everything you've done thus far has been outstanding and it's thanks to you! Throughout these days, I want you to know that you continue to inspire many young individuals like me. May this mark the beginning part of your life to a never-ending story, I can predict amazing things in your future.
    Emmalie, you are the absolute perfect nominee for this role as I know you will do great things for the future of Social Media. You have the determination, the passion, and best of all, the talent to step up and to advance the Social Media Team into something far much more greater. I wish you the best of luck with this new responsibility as I know you can do it!
    Complex, it seems like we've just met yesterday. Thanks to you, you made me realize how to exceed in my true passions. You are an amazing individual, with your outstanding artistic skills and your passion. I can see you becoming higher up within the Business of Mineplex and I wish you the best of luck on your journey.
    Dean, although I never got a chance to meet you, I can see your dedication to Mineplex and I cannot thank you enough for continuing doing what you do the best. Even though you got multiple challenges thrown at you, look how far you've come, and it's all you that did it. I hope you enjoy your new responsibility and I know you will do amazing at it!

Posted Dec 8, 2019
  3. I'm sure this is an out of season April Fool's joke...

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  4. Ah, that's actually sad that you are leaving Mineplex. You've really made a lot for the network, and we will always remember you as great LT/HOS. Thanks for everything you've made, Nathan!

Besides of sad news, Congrats Dean and Emily on their new positions! They both have been already doing a lot on their original teams and it's so great to see contributing even more on the network now.

But the question now is will Dean stay on Recruitment and QA? I guess we will find out it soon according to what he said. :eyes:

Posted Dec 9, 2019
    Im_Ken and Klobby like this.
  5. On behalf of the Mineplex community, I would just like to say thank you for all the hard work you did for Mineplex. Good luck with the new job, but remember, you'll always have a place here on Mineplex and our hearts. Thank you once again ;).
    EmmaLie and Dean, good luck with your new positions and I look forward to seeing you around.

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  6. Sad to see you go BlueBeetle, but your work has clearly had a positive impact on Mineplex. Onto the other piece on news, I'd like to congratulate Emily, Dean and Crum on their new roles, and wish them luck!

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  7. Posted Dec 9, 2019
  8. A massive congratulations to @DeanTM on this achievement - he is so deserving of this and I am very happy that he got here. He has been welcoming, experienced and funny throughout the entire time I was on the staff team and I can't thank him enough for all the work he does. Thanks to @BlueBeetleHD for his amazing work on the staff team - you will be missed, Nathan :)​

Posted Dec 9, 2019
  9. Huge congratulations to DeanTM on becoming our next Head of Staff on Mineplex! I’ve known Dean for a long time since he became a Trainee Management about four years ago. I also want to congratulate to EmmaLie on becoming an admin of Social Media and Crumplex on becoming a Social Media lead too! EmmaLie is now head of Community Management, Event Squad, and Social Media!

Although Nathan, I’ve known you for a very long time when I first saw you got promoted to admin of Mod Coord in March 2015. You’d also got promoted to Head of Staff in the end of June 2016. It’s sad to see you’re leaving and we’re going to miss you dearly.

Thank you so much for contributing to Mineplex and good luck in your next chapter! <3

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  10. Major Congrats to Dean on becoming the new Head Of Staff. I know he'll do an amazing job and do everything he can to make Mineplex even better. Also, a huge congrats to Emily on becoming the new Social Media Admin. I know for a fact she'll do an amazing job as she does for her other two teams!

Would just like to say thank you so, Nathan, for being Mineplex's HOS for the last few years. He's done an amazing job and I couldn't thank him enough!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  11. I think everyone will miss you very dearly Nathan, and it is really sad to see you leave after all the amazing things you've done to Mineplex over the years. I remember seeing you around a few years ago when I was just a Titan. I hope that whatever you pursue goes well, and good luck with everything!

Also, congratulations to Dean on becoming the new HoS, good luck with your position and I'm sure you'll do a lot of amazing things! And congrats Em on being promoted to manage yet another Sr.Mod team! Good luck with the position, I know you'll do great!

Posted Dec 11, 2019
  12. Posted Dec 12, 2019
  13. Hey there BlueBeetle.

I haven't quite officially met you. However, I do know that you have done so much for the Mineplex community. Thank you for everything that you have done and I wish you the greatest in everything that you wish to accomplish in the future. Thank you for giving your time and dedication to the Mineplex community and the Staff Team. I wish I was able to get to know you more, you seem like a great person.

Congratulations to Dean, EmmaLie, and Crumplex on their promotions. I wish you all the greatest in everything you do in the future for the staff team and the community!

-JYTG

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  14. It's really sad to see another great person to decide that now is the time. You really will be missed Blue and I really wish you the best of luck with life and take care.
    Special congrats to Dean, EmmaLie, and Crumplex on their recent promotions as well.
    Have a nice day,
    ~BasicT

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  15. It's unfortunate to see you go, considering how much you have done for the staff team. Though I never really met you personally before, thank you for all the work you have done! Will miss you, but good luck your future endeavors! Aside from that, congrats Emma, Crumplex, and Dean on the new positions! Can't wait to see what will be in store!

Posted Dec 13, 2019
  16. It's very sad to see that you left the staff team. You've done an amazing job in the last few years. Good luck with your future career :)!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
  17. Thank you for everything Nathan, I wish you the best of luck for the future!
    Congratulations to everyone on their new roles, I am looking forward to working with you!

Posted Dec 16, 2019