• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Hospital Cafe - collage

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Iscariot, Jan 2, 2020.

1. Digital collage relative to my experience in the hospital. I also love flowers :)

[​IMG]

-IR

Posted Jan 2, 2020
  2. OwO so pretty

Posted Jan 2, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  3. I love flowers too! I've always said that when I get older and (hopefully) have a more disposable income I want to do that thing where you order a new bouquet of flowers each week to put in your home LOL. I love love love the shade of green that you've chosen for the background of this piece. That's like the epitome of my favorite color. Another thing that I've always loved is collages. And this one is no exception! The colors and writings depicted in this piece help to bring it all together. I also love the words written at the top left of the piece which I think say "Hello. It will be great <3". It really makes me feel hopeful because the normal saying is, "It will be okay.", but sometimes you just need it to be Great, not just Okay.

Posted Jan 2, 2020
    Iscariot likes this.
  4. Hunter green is my favorite color and has been since I was young. Hunter is the middle name of one of my siblings and it just stuck/became a color I enjoy the visual appeal of :) This one was originally two collages — the center flower portion and the first black ink/white paper border. I felt like tying it together with a positive message would go back to the name "Hospital Café" because as mentioned, my goal is to illustrate a story that could resonate with someone else's experiences. Being okay is definitely a start, but you sometimes need to feel great about yourself, where you've been and what's to come.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2020
    chhase // freddey likes this.