• 459 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6608 Players Online
  • 6149 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Housing - Design Poll 2

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by GuardianInASuit, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Housing - Game Blocks, Settings, and Pvp Arena

Last week we took a small look into 4 game blocks This week I bring you guys a couple more game blocks, a new feature, and house settings! Before we start. These are ideas and are not confirmed features!​

Game Blocks Part 2

If you missed last week's poll here is a small rundown of what a game block is Game Blocks are new action blocks that players can buy for gems from Benny the Blueprint.

Levitation Block - Want to float up? Now you can! This Game Block will allow House owners to make players float up to a set amount of time. We are talking about making it where you can configure this game block to allow more freedom.
    Item Blocks - Want to give players items? Get this game block! This would allow you to give players items. Armor as well! You can give players up to 8 items.
    Heal Block - This one is simple. Need Healing? Stand here and boom problem solved.
    Checkpoint Parkour Block - This is a new parkour game block. House owners can place this down and if a player ever wants to teleport back to it they can tp back to it in the new housing 9th menu.

Game Block Poll
    A. I would love to see these new game blocks added
    B. I would only like to see some of these game blocks added. (Comment down below which ones)
    C. I would not like to see any of these added.

PvP Arena

This is something that was thrown in the GI discord and I overall wanted feedback on this before we start planning more into it. The base idea is that you can select a spot in your house to allow players to pvp. I overall think this could add more fun things to do into housing and would love to have your feedback!

PvP Area Poll
    D. I would like to see this added
    E. I would like to see this added with changes to the original idea. (Comment down below the changes)
    F. I would not like to see this added.

Housing Player Settings
    These are settings players can set for themself to give them a better QoL in housing! We will be talking about two settings on this thread.

Player Visibility - This would allow players to hide players in housing in different ways.
    • Visible - You can see all players
    • Invisible - All players will be hidden
    • Small - Players will be shown as 1 block tall
    Delivery Van Speed - This would change the Delivery Van speed. If you didn't know this is what brings you the housing items you can purchase from the marketplace place.
    • Normal Delivery Speed - This would show the animation of it being delivered
    • Fast Delivery Speed - This would instantly deliver the item you want without the wait
    Settings Poll
    G. I would like to see these settings added
    H. I would only like to see one of these added (Comment which one)
    I. I wouldn't like to see any of these added

@zapig is once again smelly

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    ReJo and zapig like this.
  2. Why do you call me out like this…

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    FoxGal and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  3. A. - Sounds good. Maybe consider adding a Clear Inventory Block as well? This would clear the player's entire inventory except for any items which are used to open a certain housing menu or something.

D. - I'd love to see this, but how would this work exactly? Would the player select a region with a special tool of some sort where pvp can be enabled, or will pvp just be enabled for the entire plot?

G.
    - Sounds good.

Posted Mar 27, 2022
    FoxGal and zapig like this.
  4. I love all if these ideas, housing really does need more updates especially because of all the bugs at the moment.

Posted Mar 28, 2022
    zapig likes this.
  5. More added blocks and a pvp arena would be amazing! It would make hosting tournaments in the bedrock 80s server even more fun and better!

Posted Mar 29, 2022
    zapig and FoxGal like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.