• 399 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6213 Players Online
  • 5814 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey How did you come up with your username?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by bright_mae, Jul 21, 2021.

Tags:
?

When did you come up with your username?

1. 2011 - 2013

2. 2014 - 2016

3. 2017 - 2019

4. 2020 - 2021

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My first username, GRANTLI is for a really personal reason, but if you have insane luck AND amazing memory, you may know why. When I logged back into Minecraft after a few years, my username changed to Vadim_Akku. I don't know why, I don't know how, but my username changed to something Russian. Then, I changed it to something I just kinda liked (The one I have now). It's also my reaction to a LOT of things.

Posted Aug 9, 2021,
    Last edited Sep 4, 2021
  2. lol makes sense

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 10, 2021
  3. So the username QuietSnow678 came 2011 or so (I can't remeber)
    But my Current Username I use OfficalKiwibird came 2019ish I love Kiwi Birds and Decied to make my minecraft skin after one. So Now I'm Offically A Kiwi Bird

Posted Aug 23, 2021
  4. epiccc!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 28, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  5. hello!

I believe it was my brother that created my account, which created my username along with it. when I was a lot younger he created the minecraft account that I used all the way up until May of this year, until it could live no longer and it got messed up and destroyed.

The username was quite, um, cringey.

"Put_You_On_Hold" I hated it a lot and could never fix it because my brother never told me the password to my account and I was too afraid to change it because I feel as if something could mess up my account.

I want to say this even though my brother wont see this because he doesnt use the forums; thank you for creating the account for me, It opened up a gateway for me to meet so many new friends that I've come to love and appreciate a lot today, the same friends that help me a lot when I'm feeling down, stressed or upset. And even though there were things I didnt like about the account I had, so what, I'm still glad today that I had it. thanks bro

Posted Aug 30, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  6. Your pfp and post go together very well

Posted Aug 30, 2021
    CatFan105 likes this.
  7. aw very wholesome story lol! like your user it's really nice! =D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 3, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. for some reason that is so strangely wholesome

rep-o

Posted Sep 4, 2021
    Name Tag likes this.
  9. My Mineplex Forum Username was Created in 2021.
    I came up with it because i needed a name to represent my group and what i as the leader am trying to do

The Name "Hypixel Provisional Administration" means that its a provisional administration of Hypixel and that its temporary until a future unspecified time period.

My Minecraft name was created in 2019 officially (thats when i bought minecraft before i played cracked).
    it unfortunantly it had to be changed because of simon controlling the hypixel server the only reason why i changed it was to keep accses to the server so that i can spread the message and to maybe convince people to switch sides.

that is the history of my mineplex and minecraft names.

Posted Sep 20, 2021
  10. i think u said hypixel one to many times *hides from admins*

Posted Sep 20, 2021
  11. For me I guess it’s pretty self explanatory, my name is Josh but by most platforms I go by Joshhh.
    The reason for my name being JoshIsChill in Minecraft is for starters, my name is Josh, and two a lot of people think I’m chill and verbally say and tell me that I am pretty chill. Usually in one sentence like, “Hey Josh, you’re pretty chill dude!” And that’s basically how I came up with my name. I came up with it around 2017-2019. But that’s my story.

Posted Sep 21, 2021
  12. its a government in exile and plus my group is allied to mineplex

Posted Sep 21, 2021
  13. I made my Minecraft account in 2011 with the username ferfer313, one that'd I'd been using for a few years as a very young child on flash game sites and the like. I couldn't tell you what made my six-or-seven-year-old brain settle on that particular combination of letters and numbers -- probably just buttonmashing and keyboard proximity. Pretty quickly, people started calling me Ferf for short and that's how I began to identify on servers where I had /nick perms.

When Mojang introduced the username change feature in 2015, I switched my name to MrFerf. The decision to add Mr is, again, a mystery to me. It was probably just that Ferf was taken and that was the first adjustment that came to mind. I've spent most of my Minecraft and online life as MrFerf, aside from a brief stint as Rankers (complete impulse decision as I've always wanted the name Rank) back in 2017 when I was a Trainee the first time around.

Last year, I decided I was a bit tired of MrFerf and started looking for new usernames. I'm a big fan of modern punk music and so I was surprised to see that punkband had never been taken, and here we are! I'm quite happy with my new username, but plenty of people still call me Ferf and I don't mind. I doubt I'll make any more major name switches in the future.

Posted Sep 21, 2021
    CatFan105 and Joshhh like this.
  14. interesting...

nice!

haha very intersting story tbh!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 21, 2021
    Joshhh likes this.
  15. Just took my real name :/

Posted Sep 22, 2021
  16. Depends on what username we are talking

The "Diestraction" username is relatively new because my sister(who also uses my computer a lot) did NOT like me naming myself "adrian" everywhere, where she played as well

The name Diestraction was just a random mix of the words "die" and "distraction" because I am uncreative as hell

And the "Adrian525pl" username(on my bedrock account for example) is just my real name, and a bunch of numbers and the letter pl because that's just what polish people do on the internet(Just a joke btw, but seriously: a lot of people just do that for some reason)

Posted Sep 22, 2021
  17. not gonna lie Diestraction is a pretty cool name. i’ve always been interested in meshing two words to become some cool sounding contraption

Posted Sep 23, 2021
    Diestraction likes this.
  18. Music has always been a major comfort to me. I love discovering new music and sharing it with other people. Music gives me joy, which is what I hope to give to others! :)

Posted Sep 23, 2021
    Okjed and Joshhh like this.
  19. i still pronounce your name as “see-aye” and at this point i can’t find the power to correct myself

Posted Sep 23, 2021
    siee likes this.
  20. 'S called a portmanteau

Posted Sep 23, 2021