• 390 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3829 Players Online
  • 3439 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do I click faster?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Jet Starglaze, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Hey,

Whilst CPS is definitely a contributing factor in PvP, it's 100%, not the dominating one. I would say that aim and knockback are more important, such as using snowballs or a fishing rod to knockback your opponent to start with an advantage of a combo. I recommend watching videos on how to better your abilities in PvP, but those are my key tips. Aim & Projectiles.

Best of luck!

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  2. ok thanx

Posted Mar 1, 2021
    xWand likes this.
  3. I have downloaded a mouse button customization software and i made wheel up scrolling into left click, and it's very big CPS my average is 21 with it.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  4. isnt that like, not allowed?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  5. isn't that a macro which is bannable

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  6. they dont ban those, they say that they are too hard to detect

Posted Mar 10, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  7. He just bound one button to another button, you can do that in Minecraft settings too lol, but you need a mouse that can switch between hyper scrolling and click scrolling, which is where the wheel faces resistance making it feel clicky when you spin it.

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  8. Tbh aim is more important than click speed. Im just used to clicking fast..

Posted Mar 10, 2021
  9. I'm sure that is allowed bc you scroll then you nedd to scroll again so it is a bit slower than an aouto-cliker, and I've seen some players do that. And I'd reccomend it if you're not so good at jitter clicking.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  10. Oh I thought he used something like the l hub software my bad

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  11. dose auto clicker work for chromebook if it dose send me the link

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Im_Ken likes this.
  12. What is the software? PM it to me

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Kight likes this.
  13. no

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  14. Try to learn types of clicking and training.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
  15. Hey there!
    I wanted to start by saying it is wonderful to see many of my fellow passionate bedrock players on the forums. I often find myself thinking to myself.. how do I click faster? And as you have created this thread on the basis of this question I will share some techniques that have worked for me.

Technique number 1:
    The first thing you should try is moving your finger faster when you click. When you do this your CPS goes up which means you click faster when you click the correct button. This is a great thing as when you click the button fast you hit the players fast and that means you are able to beat them as you are clicking the button faster than they are clicking the buttons meaning you will probably win the fights against the people clicking the hit button slower than you are clicking the hit button on your device. When I tried this I was able to hit faster and win all of my bedrock pvp fights so it should work for you please let me know how that works out!

Technique number 2:
    I noticed that in your original post you said how when using techniques to hit faster your accuracy goes down. I have a suggestion for this issue! What you are going to want to do is click the hit button on your device really fast. Make sure you are clicking the hit button faster than the other people in the game are clicking their hit button. This is very important. Once you are doing that you should try to aim better. You can do this by moving your move buttons on your device. If you combine these to things not only will you be clicking your hit button faster than they are clicking their hit button but you will also be aiming with your movement buttons better than they are aiming with their movement buttons. This means you will be playing better than them. If you are struggling with this step you can refer to the third and final technique.

Technique number 3:
    If I'm being totally honest I'm a little afraid of posting this on such a public platform such as the forums and the pvp skill is going to go way up. Something I do to raise both my CPS and aim is use my pinky finger to click the hit button. I know this seems a little funky but it's worth trying I promise! If your pinky is weak you can look up videos on how to train it to be stronger. I've been working on my pinky finger strength for the last two years and because it's so small and so strong aiming and clicking is so much easier than it was before.

If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    BINGUSLOVER27, james610 and chrris like this.
  16. Amazing technique suggestions but I can't help but feel you have taken some inspiration from my previous essay-writing works.

I shall take this as a sign that I'm an inspiration to the wider community. Thank you, Zipppo.

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    BINGUSLOVER27 and Zipppo like this.
  17. hi ther jane610, i respectuflli disagree as i used a lot of click methonds before and i have not come accross tjss thanks u

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Skit, BINGUSLOVER27 and Zipppo like this.
  18. Yes I already click faster on the hit button on my device is left click and i try to click faster than the people who are hitting me in Minecraft and trying to kill me so I click faster and I try to kill them but they are clicking fast but it's hard u know?

I click fast but it only shows 7cps on my screen and they click 15cps and fling me to mars. I also strafe and use wasd but they also use it and because they are moving thier hand faster than mine they hit me more.

Actually, this is where your wrong. The pinky finger method is not the way to go. You have to click with your toe. It guarantees 210+CPS because YouTube showed it in a video and he said it worked so it works. Another method is clicking with your eyes. It can be used for clicking faster than the other person is using the hit button on their mouse to click faster and hit faster. It's op.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2021
    Kight, Ryan9116 and Zipppo like this.
  19. I do know it's hard. It really is. I don't think people these days know how hard it really is. Not only does clicking at this speed damage you physically, but also mentally. Not a day goes by where I'm not thinking about how to improve my pinky strength and technique. I find myself walking down the street and staring at the rain looking for answers. But you really just need to get into the mindset of clicking faster and your body will follow. You should try meditation before warming your pinky up, this has worked wonders for me in the past.

I am sorry to tell you but this means you are not clicking fast :(

ur rlly wrong abotu this partr thie pionky is way more acuitrat then the toe besvcsause th etow is too biug

Posted Mar 11, 2021
    BINGUSLOVER27 and chrris like this.
  20. That’s bannable lul

Posted Mar 12, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.