• 2236 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15496 Players Online
  • 13260 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do I successfully report rayers in this game

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by Vqkk, Oct 30, 2020.

1. ohhhh idk ;)

Posted Nov 4, 2020
  2. There is no point in trying to report, the report management is useless , they will mute you for no reason but they are scared to ban obvious rayers

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  3. As said above and previously, just gather some evidence and report them like you would any other hacker. The staff team will take it from there and will have a further look into it.

As somebody who plays Minestrike a fair bit, it is a huge issue and I'm hoping more can be done about it in the future. However, due to the nature of the hack it can be a lot harder to tell for sure if somebody is raying and we don't want to falsely punish people :<

Posted Nov 5, 2020
  4. RC issue that won't be solved in the near future, since they mainly don't want to deal with the headache of creating evidence requirements, and processing the report.

It's quite simple but it requires the use of podcrash....I've gotten people banned before.

Sorry @affinity0 if it looks like i'm targetting you.
    ------------------------------
    The only solution that I see is Toki and Rules Committee and possibly the leadership team, look to create a team dedicated to minestrike or even a sub-team to deal with the issue.

Posted Nov 5, 2020
    Jaek likes this.
  5. He's most likely trying to become less blatant to make it harder for people to get him banned LMAO

Posted Nov 8, 2020
  6. Anyone that knows how to play the game can spot a rayer, closet or blatant.

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  7. I can easily become a rayer and make it so no one can tell, it's not hard to do, I just don't care :/
    Making it look like f5 is easy enough

Posted Nov 9, 2020
  8. Well I already know this, but you'd be surprised some people who play the game a lot deny that certain closets ray. Just one of the many unfortunate circumstances that the Minestrike community finds itself in
    no

Posted Nov 11, 2020
  9. Yo whoever got me banned today pls post the vid I wanna see it I beg

Posted Nov 14, 2020
  10. Hey there!

Staff members are not allowed to show the evidence used in forum reports to get a person [you] punished. In this case, you should appeal @ mineplex.com/general-appeal, and make sure to read over the Appeal Guide to ensure the process goes as smoothly as possible. Hope this helps!

Posted Nov 14, 2020
    neotheater ツ likes this.
  11. Xray reports are most likely video only.

Posted Nov 14, 2020
  12. No it's okay, I did what I got banned for, I'm not appealing, I just really wanna see the video from the person that reported me, I'm pretty sure a staff member didn't take the video

Posted Nov 14, 2020
  13. Launu did you post something then delete it like 7 days ago D:

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  14. naw a staff member deleted it cause apparently i was harrassing yu rip

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  15. "i reported you trash can
    ray more ill get you banned more :)"

Barely considered harrassment imo, anyway u should post the vid u got me banned with kinda wanna see it, thx

Posted Dec 3, 2020