• 481 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6406 Players Online
  • 5925 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

HOW DO U SURVIVE THE HIGH LEVELS??????

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by MineplexDood121, Nov 13, 2020.

1. I just get overwhelmed. II get knocked back, and a massive group of monsters chases me. I then die.

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    xLqnax likes this.
  2. I used to grind that game a lot. I found that the best way to survive for as long as possible is to avoid taking damage in the early rounds and to invest in a bow to shoot away mobs. And obviously good armor and a good sword will help.

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    Jbones__, ReJo and MineplexDood121 like this.
  3. Hello! I've only played Mob Arena a few times, but both times I was with a friend. We had a strategy where we stayed in one corner, and we fought back to back and cleared one part of the arena, then rushed the other side. (We also stocked up on cakes haha)

As @Believerc mentioned, I'd also recommend getting a strong bow right off the bat, as I tend to amp up my bow before my sword to avoid taking damage.

Mostly it's just practice I'd imagine. Hope this helps!

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    Believerc and Jbones__ like this.
  4. Hi! I have played Mob Arena a few times, although I only have a Java account connected to the website, I used to play bedrock as well. I really struggled to get farther into the game. What I learned is that you have to keep trying and learn from your mistakes. This is a game where every player plays the game differently, and the best way to improve your game is to try and fix places where you didn't do as well as you liked. I would also recommend trying to keep the mobs as spread apart from each other as possible, therefore you can take them out one by one. As mentioned above, range is important in this mode, so I recommend using a bow!

Posted Nov 13, 2020
    ShockerPrime and TheArrowsShadow like this.
  5. The best strategy for me was to get a bow quickly (if you can get the ranger kit even better) and then upgrade it as fast as you can. Then run around while shooting the skeletons to get rid of them. You should be faster than the other mods be (take care of the ones you can't out run) once the skeletons are gone just gain some distance shoot them, and repeat until you beat the round

Posted Jan 5, 2022
    Posted Jan 5, 2022
  7. When I play mob arena, I usually play with a party as the high levels get easier for me and, if some of us die we can do protect them. Overall, I recommend everyone to play it in a party, as it's more fun.

Posted Jan 6, 2022