• 470 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6614 Players Online
  • 6144 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you play block hunt?

Discussion in 'Block Hunt' started by GRGoodGame, Mar 12, 2022.

1. It’s impossible to hunt if a hider you hit dip into the ground and you have no idea where they went. Otherwise it’s wasting 6 minutes of you life just for a win.

Posted Mar 12, 2022
  2. That’s why I /find game when I get hunter to many problems

Posted Mar 12, 2022
    LockNess8221 and GRGoodGame like this.
  3. I just become a chicken and bow spam

Posted Mar 19, 2022
  4. Chicken be the best :angryyoda:

Posted Mar 19, 2022
    WOWMEMO likes this.
  5. After being accused of hacking, a simple trick you can use to see the invisibles are to use an older version of Minecraft. The bug only happens if you update your game to 1.17.10/1.18. If you use 1.17 this bug does NOT exist

Here is a video of how it looks if you downgrade or use the Minecraft APK for 1.17 (moving blocks are visible, NOT hacking!) -

=> s3.amazonaws.com/igamehost/videos/2022/mpx3.mp4 (you can see the invisibles gang up on hunters and they don't see them -- on older versions, you can attack and kill them easily). I'm invisible in video and the people on newer versions can't see me, but if they downgraded they could.

I believe this bug can be fixed by updating the game to 1.18. I do not know why it's not updated...

Posted Mar 24, 2022
  6. Not everyone has a computer to do it lmfao

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 24, 2022
  7. You just need to download the 1.17 APK on Android

Posted Mar 24, 2022
  8. I don't have an Android

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 24, 2022
  9. Dad

Dad

1. Become chicken

2. Bow spam and draw every hunters attention to you.

3. Die

4. /Findgame

Posted Apr 3, 2022
    GRGoodGame likes this.
  10. Use the version 1.17.11 specifically as it have the best performance and bug fixes to do the job. Second thing, don't be a chicken that always move servers using findgame this won't solve any solutions and will cause more headaches instead of doing and getting their attention focus on making a war and trying to win the battle as majorities of the round. Help each other cooperate and know how-to's then also know how to fight and use Axe properly, with this skill you can persist throughout the server, group up with a sniper if you are being chased. Please, don't be like any of the chickens who is in here either persist and win with the whole server being happy or move without learning anything. Remember chickens, learn from your mistakes. Don't just bowspam go fight, cooperate, and most importantly winning the round as hiders with majority in the rounds. If you become a hunter, just wait out, run around find good spots for a sniper and fighting positions and analyze your surroundings, this will pass your time then you can go back as a chicken and fight with strategy in mind. Thank you for reading, I really appreciate this.

Posted Apr 13, 2022