• 441 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3020 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How do you win in Mob Arena?

Discussion in 'Mob Arena' started by Strafer303, Dec 20, 2018.

1. So this is probably just a minor thing but I always wondered, how do you win mob arena? Because there’s obviously a leaderboard for it, but the game isn’t really about winning. Because the game is endless I would assume, as their are several rounds. Is it the last person standing? Is it based around the most kills?

Posted Dec 20, 2018
  2. Bedrock Mob Arena goes on forever, and is infinite. But there is a point where is is very hard, and basically impossible, where this comes, I am not sure, but the game does go on forever. Rewards are based on how far you got in the game (depending on what round), not kills. So in other words, there isn't really a way to "win".

Posted Dec 23, 2018
    BasicT likes this.
  3. Kill all the mobs

Posted Dec 23, 2018
  4. So I’m guessing the leaderboard for mob arena (you have to search it), is for the previous version of the game.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 2, 2019
  5. I'm not really sure if there's some kind of "kill screen" for this, like if someone played through it perfectly, would it ever get to the point where the game just lags from so many enemies being active at once, or does the difficulty stop getting harder after a long time?

Posted Jan 2, 2019
  6. When I played, mobs constantly grew in large batches so I would assume that the game would lag out at some point.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 3, 2019
  7. Well, past round 100 I stopped noticing an increase in mob count. Though, that point may have occurred before 100, I only noticed it around there. There was also little to no difficulty increase, so as far as I know, as long as somebody can survive round 100, they could survive infinitely. Rounds around there take a long time to win, but it's not really too difficult. The difficult part comes in the beginning of the round where you have to kite all of the enemies into a specific pattern, but after that it's simply sniping the mobs and running away. Another hard part is resupplying mid-round, but with enough preparation and attentiveness, you'll never have to deal with that.

Posted Jan 16, 2019