• 2397 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4976 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

How get better at cake wars

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by pokyvessel52506, Nov 13, 2019.

?

How helpful was this?

1. Very helpful

11.1%
  2. Helpful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kinda helpful

22.2%
  4. Not very helpful

22.2%
  5. This did not help me at

44.4%
  1. Here are some tactics to get better/win games of cake wars.
    The first and hardest thing is pvp. It might seem boring or frustrating to have to waste your time playing so many games of cake wars. practicing pvp is key. Also if your bad at pvp a life recommend you use a bow

tactics

1. Get about 36 bricks buy 1 iron sword, full set of iron armor and 32 wool then rush islands and eat there cake then kill them

2. stack up in resources and wait for the cakes to rot and then kill everyone

3. Protect the cake with end stone, wood
    wood and obsidian (1 layer each) then go for the other teams. They will probably try to eat the cake so knock them off then either Ender pearl there or run to there base and kill them before they can get iron armor

4. If your cake is eaten and someone is coming after you go to the closest bridge and knock them off.

5. stack up resources then eat the cakes but don’t kill the players go back to your island get more resources and then kill them

I haven’t came up with more tactics yet but I’ll make more later. Hope that helped

Posted Nov 13, 2019,
    Last edited Nov 16, 2019
  2. Well yeah......
    You should go in depth. All you’re saying is the overall, vague summary of the tactic.

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    Strafer303 and NothinButNetYT like this.
  3. Heyo!

I appreciate you trying to help out those in need when it comes to Cake Wars, I think it is a very nice thing of you to do. From what you layed out here, it seems like you've got down the basics, but you're looking to expand. If that is the case, I recommend you look over a guide I made personally a while back, I'm sure you will definitely be able to add on to your guide!
    https://www.mineplex.com/threads/the-ultimate-java-cake-wars-guide.69939/
    Good luck in the future with the continuation of your guide, have a nice day :)

Posted Nov 13, 2019
    InZomniaa and FluteVegetables like this.
  4. Poky....this really isn’t helpful I’m sorry.

Posted Nov 14, 2019
    • Uncalled-for negative & unconstructive post.
    Congratulations, you identified the win conditions of Cake Wars.

Terrible for a guide, but still! That's progress

Posted Nov 14, 2019
  5. Sorry, this isn't helpful... :crazysigils:

Posted Nov 15, 2019

6. I never would have thought I should rush islands who knows maybe I been just sitting on the gen my whole life and wasn’t aware of this strategy xD

Posted Nov 15, 2019
    Crash and FluteVegetables like this.
  7. Hello,
    I think it's great that you've made a guide and are wanting to help others with what you've learn't. Are you able to add more depth to your strategy? for example: in your first tip, prior to rushing cakes do you collect a certain amount of bricks or take certain tools with you? what do you find the best to use when rushing?
    For your second tip collecting resources til the cakes rot, is there a preference for rushing emerald points or would you suggest pushing middle point etc. I think it would be nice to get more tips from you and i'm sure the more you add, the more it'll help others.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
  8. That’s not necessarily a tactic to get better at cakewars. Pretty much every teams goal unless otherwise is to stack up on resources.

Posted Nov 16, 2019
    NothinButNetYT likes this.
  9. I’ve changed alot of the tactics

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 16, 2019
  10. Also not a guaranteed option. There’s no point in protecting the cake if you plan on waiting until the rot time
    --- Post updated ---
    That’s a risky move considering knockback hasn’t been fixed
    --- Post updated ---
    Why wait to kill the players? That’s the time they are most vulnerable but also the most strategic

Posted Nov 16, 2019